GDT: Gm 13 - Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins/11-1-14/7P ET/NESN, CiTA, TVA, 98.5 FM ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
picture.php

Dalai Lama is doing his part this morning at the Garden!

Well hello Dalai!
You're looking swell Dalai!

The Hockey Gods are surely on our side now!

Om - mygawd!:laugh:

etc. etc.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
I like the Sens and their fans...but want the B's to win this.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Love the Bruins. My second fav in the league. So much history. As a kid I had a Bobby Orr jersey! :) BUT gotta cheer for my boys tonight! Hoping for a good wide open game with lots of action, no injuries, and lots of goals - with the good guys getting one more in OT!!!

Go Sens!!!! :naughty:

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
So I'm going to a couple cooking thing with my girl tonight.. so i'll be missing all of this game and just getting updates.. this mixed with the fact I don't hate the Sens (and it pisses me of that I can't hate them more) that I hope the B's come out on top.. I don't care how they win.. just ****ing win.
Agreed, I don't hate the Sens, just hoping the Bruins can beat them tonight...hopefully not having to go to OT to get the 2 points.
BTW, my husband and I perfected "couples cooking" years ago: in our house we always cook separately(each have our own specialties)and always eat together!;)
Been working well for about 30 years now:nod:

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
I came out saying that we should trade Brad Marchand after the 1st period during the Bruins- Sabres game and Brad delivered really big .....:laugh::laugh:

Well, I have an ugly feeling for tonight and I will stick my head out and say, we should trade Rask and Krecki tonight for Chris Stewart and whatever else we can get from the Sabres....
I really hope this allows Rask to play really big and Krecji have a big game as well.

I am doing what I can to help this team out......

my prediction is not a good one for us...5-1 Ottawa...:cry::cry:

If my trade proposal gets to the players ears and fear heading to Buffalo....3-1 Boston.:handclap::handclap:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Sens fan coming in peace. Obviously Seids and Hamilton is a fine pairing, but how has the resty of the defence looked behind them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad