GDT: GM#13 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @7:30 11/3/18

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
cut.jpg

Columbus Blue Jackets(7-5-0 14pts, 3rd in Metro) :thumbd:@ Los Angeles Kings(3-8-1, 7 pts, Last in NHL):thumbd:
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

QUICK STATS
Previous meetings:
LAK 5-2 CBJ March 1, 2018
LAK 6-4 PHI Oct 21, 2017
:kings:cbj
PP/PK26th/16th28th/25th
Faceoffs5th28th
Leading ScorersIlya Kovalchuk: 4 goals, 6 assists, 10 pointsArtemi Panarin: 5 goals, 10 assists, 15 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Lines*
:kings
mgs6c0A.png

Aq3IEaw.png

i5o3NXE.png

Extras: Paul Ladue, Sheldon Rempal, Matt Luff, Michael Amadio, Oscar Fantenberg
Injuries: Jonathan Quick, Gabriel Vilardi, Johnny Brodzinski

qf1PqZD.png

eRHCV6Q.png

WeVjB7B.png

Injuries: none

cut.jpg

Last edited:

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Think we need a 5-1 loss for something to happen. A win would be devastating. They would think they had a breakthrough and can continue winning ways.

Cancer has been cured. One cure: 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide - take 10 drops in water 3 times a day. It kills all diseased cells...had my dad do this in
2012 for his throat tumor, instead of doing chemo (he would not be alive today if he did that) and his tumor shrunk and was cancer free in 6 months.
cancertutor.com is one of 5 best sites on ENTIRE internet. Flaxseed Oil in cottage cheese too. (not the little capsules, get the bottle)
Had him do that and probably helped. German Dr Johanna Budwig was curing cancer in the 40s with flaxseed oil in qwark cheese - several of them stage 4
and had 90% cure rate...so westerners went to Germany to see about this cure and were HORRIFIED she was curing cancer with flaxseed oil
and cottage cheese...they were so dejected and knew they could not make any money on that. True story. Look it up. (except on FDA page, of course they
are against it and Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade (not the 95 cent stuff in drugstore, that's not food grade to be taken orally)

So, the Kings players should wrap a few $100 bills on pucks and toss to fans - from their own paychecks - to pay back fans who pay thousands to
pay their salaries...for payback for a piss poor product...

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Sorry to kill the mood but it will be a win tonight because I'm going to the game. Last game I went to was the Detroit one, so I'm bringing the luck back :laugh:

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I like the fact that they are bringing up different youngsters to take a look, so far, Rempal, Wagner, Amadio, Walker, now Luff....I'm assuming the D's are still too raw as far as Clague, Brickley, Lintunemi etc, but it seems like they are getting a feel for who they want to keep moving forward

Reactions: funky

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
I like the fact that they are bringing up different youngsters to take a look, so far, Rempal, Wagner, Amadio, Walker, now Luff....I'm assuming the D's are still too raw as far as Clague, Brickley, Lintunemi etc, but it seems like they are getting a feel for who they want to keep moving forward
I honestly am not a fan of all this. Was thinking about it today actually. I wish they would sort the lines out and slot guys where they belong. Maybe they can do that now that Brown is back.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
I honestly am not a fan of all this. Was thinking about it today actually. I wish they would sort the lines out and slot guys where they belong. Maybe they can do that now that Brown is back.

Where do any of them belong? The team is crapping the bed, slotting guys in the same spots has resulted in nothing. I'm all for getting the kids a few games to see what its like. No better way to know what you need to work on than experiencing.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA

Brickley is back up with the team right now

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Where do any of them belong? The team is crapping the bed, slotting guys in the same spots has resulted in nothing. I'm all for getting the kids a few games to see what its like. No better way to know what you need to work on than experiencing.

Kovy Kopi Brown
Pearson Carter Toffoli
Iafallo Amadio Kempe
Clifford Thompson Lewis

This. How do you generate chemistry when the line blender changes every other game? Maybe play our 6m dollar finisher with our number one center for more than a minute.

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
These were the lines that had us success in the preseason and seemed to gain chemistry but Stevens still hasn’t used it . It’s seriously funny.

Iaffalo-Kopitar-Brown
Kempe-Carter-Kovy
Pearson-Amadio-Toffoli
Luff-Thompson-Lewis

Reactions: funky and kingsofLA

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
I haven’t been a fan of Luff’s game in the minuscule number of minutes I saw of him in the preseason. He looked like a forward who plays on the wall and uses his size to drive possession. But I hope he also has a shot to go with that and maybe Glenn Murray’s tutoring pays off.

br3ds0x

Dec 6, 2005
Huntington Beach
100 eur on cbj ah -1.5 @3.360. pure value bet. meanwhile odds on lak winning stanley cup this season went to @61. i hope to get drunk until the game starts. it's becoming very difficult to watch this torture sober.

How to Vomit in a Bucket

You inspired me to make the same bet..first time I've bet against them ever. Been betting the over on their games...usually works out good since they give up a lot of goals

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Kovy Kopi Brown
Pearson Carter Toffoli
Iafallo Amadio Kempe
Clifford Thompson Lewis

This. How do you generate chemistry when the line blender changes every other game? Maybe play our 6m dollar finisher with our number one center for more than a minute.

How many more games does the 70s line need to gain chemistry?

The only 2 we haven't seen on a line together is brown and kovy cause brown was hurt.

Again the list of players staying the same isn't the answer. Let the kids play.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
I haven’t been a fan of Luff’s game in the minuscule number of minutes I saw of him in the preseason. He looked like a forward who plays on the wall and uses his size to drive possession. But I hope he also has a shot to go with that and maybe Glenn Murray’s tutoring pays off.

True! And I think he rooms with Moulson, which is good to be with an NHL vet that had many successful yrs.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad