GDT: GM#13 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @7:30 11/3/18

mrkolice

May 26, 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
You inspired me to make the same bet..first time I've bet against them ever. Been betting the over on their games...usually works out good since they give up a lot of goals

sorry man. bad moment to join the party. and suddenly it's not so easy to find value, as they played much better. it might spell that the momentum is turning. i'll just skip a few games now and watch. gl!

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
I'm not saying that this is accurate or is even possible but maybe the big elephant in the Kings' locker room so far this season is Quick. Campbell is ready. Flame on.

Reactions: efhank

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Ok, caught the replay. So the Kings looked way better all around, but Columbus wasn’t impressive offensively.

Plenty of good signs but this team will have to string together a winning streak at some point to raise hopes. Anaheim game is winnable but who knows what teams will show up.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Another desperate move by a desperate front office.

Fire Robitaille!!!

While I won't disagree on the Robitaille front, especially if they do make genuine changes to the organization, the Kings did need to make changes with the coaching staff. I wouldn't call it a desperate move.

1/4 of the organization overhaul has happened now:
- Coaching
- Players/Core
- Development
- Scouting

Reactions: DoktorJeep

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Fast Forward: 2021....Hoven is always wrong...what has he ever called?

reply:

"remember in November, 2018, he called that Stevens would be fired before the Anaheim game"

oh, yeah, he got that one...but that was 3 years ago.

(/sarcasm) I know he has contacts and has gotten some good info. Just humoring, Good call and thanks for putting stuff out there.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad