GDT: GM#11 LA Kings vs New York Rangers @12:30pm 10/28/18- Half Assed GDT Version!

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I'm sorry but this team are a bunch of pansies. And so is this league. If you run a goaltender (I get it, Lewis hit him. But not to the point of skates off the ice flying into Campbell), you better get ready cause I'm running your goaltender. Take the 2 but get accountability straight. Reminds me of Tkachuk running Diughty with no accountability.

It was Lewis’ fault and a really dumb play. No blaming Namestnikov on that one. Your tough guy schtick is boring.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
It's clear that I said that teams never seem to get goaltender interference calls against us in general considering how easily other teams or the Kings can get it towards other team even when the other team launches players into their own goalies.

I never said it SHOULD be. I said they never get those calls whether warranted or not.

Read for once in your life instead of jumping to conclusions.
You know more than half of HF is illiterate

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
yea Pionk & Skjei are good Ds

Shattenkirk is avg with offensive abilities

and M. Staal + B. Smith + A. McQuaid are basically Kings defensemen

so they don't have a Doughty but they can for sure keep up with our shit team

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
Kings have 5 goals in the first period this year, 30th in the league. Only the Red Wings are worse with 4.

Kings are also dead last in goals scored with 18. That’s 1.8 goals per game.

Ouch.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
boy_l1.jpg

William Briscoe

Apr 13, 2018
It was Lewis’ fault and a really dumb play. No blaming Namestnikov on that one. Your tough guy schtick is boring.
I get it. It is Lewis's fault....but watch those skates come flying off the ice full body into Campbell. I'm sorry but that's some EXTRA right there. And my main point still stands. Quick has been run at with no accountability in the past. Pansy team. Pansy coaching. Pansy management.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
At least they were there. Corporeal. Seemed like they cared somewhat. Brown tried to do a little old school Brown stuff on his last shift or two. One of the few guys on the team with any bite.

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
I get it. It is Lewis's fault....but watch those skates come flying off the ice full body into Campbell. I'm sorry but that's some EXTRA right there. And my main point still stands. Quick has been run at with no accountability in the past. Pansy team. Pansy coaching. Pansy management.

I’ll agree that the team is soft, but Namestnikov wasn’t looking to run Campbell. Not even close. There was no extra there. Namestnikov got drilled into the goalie, that’s it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad