GDT: GM#11 LA Kings vs New York Rangers @12:30pm 10/28/18- Half Assed GDT Version!

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
can we just forfeit the season? I don't even care if you give us the 15th position in the lottery. we don't even deserve a top 3 pick.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
This start isn't anything new. Couldn't possibly count the number of times over the last however many years they've done exactly this. All the pressure, can't score, one mistake, boom. Good Kings team, bad Kings team, doesn't matter.

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Can the kids settle down please? Stop hijacking this thread to insult each other.

Once your start name calling any good points or arguments you've made go right down the toilet.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
This team needs a leadership infusion, something similar to the Stoll and Greene for Visnovsky trade

Reactions: kilowatt

William Briscoe

Apr 13, 2018
I'm sorry but this team are a bunch of pansies. And so is this league. If you run a goaltender (I get it, Lewis hit him. But not to the point of skates off the ice flying into Campbell), you better get ready cause I'm running your goaltender. Take the 2 but get accountability straight. Reminds me of Tkachuk running Diughty with no accountability.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Right there, just after the play. It's clear you thought that was goalie interference

It's clear that I said that teams never seem to get goaltender interference calls against us in general considering how easily other teams or the Kings can get it towards other team even when the other team launches players into their own goalies.

I never said it SHOULD be. I said they never get those calls whether warranted or not.

Read for once in your life instead of jumping to conclusions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad