GDT: GM#10 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00 10/25/18

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Why hasn't Stevens tried Kovalchuk-Kopitar-Carter?? Not that I think it'll work but it can't be any worse than what they're doing now. Try something!

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
7 game home stand i am optimistically thinking 1 and 6. A blind squirrel finds a nut now and then

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
What did they talk about in that closed door "meeting" the other day?

A roster full of players not ready, willing, or able to do much of anything it seems. The guys with the big contracts are there because they're contractually obligated to put a jersey on if they're healthy. Anyone younger than Doughty is sort of there, but not really there. They're more there than 14-15 Richards was, but not by much. At least Richards had the concussion, or whatever excuse. People are actually expecting Blake to trade Toffoli and Pearson? Would anyone here, right now, trade anything for either guy? Toffoli has a couple meaningless goals this year, and Pearson is straight up stealing money.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
When the Ducks play the Kings i wonder if the 2 teams will register 30 shots total for the game.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
I will be at 5, fortunately I have a couple of events that will prevent me from attending 2. My bar tab is gonna be rather large this year.
Yeah this is probably my last year as season ticket holder. Have a car payment now anyways.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Are you freaking kidding me, a penalty for face off violations. Embrace the suck

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Yep, they lost 5-1 against the Avs. I think this team might be worse than that 2005-06 team. Given who they have and what they’re spending, this crap we’re witnessing is unacceptable.
"It's another EMBARRASSMENT on home ice." -Bob Miller

Bob, like all the great announcers, was a bit dry in his delivery. Never overreacted. So when he got emotional it really meant something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad