Pre-Game Talk: GM 1: Vancouver Canucks vs. Anaheim Ducks - Jan 19 - 7:00PM PST - CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I am unspeakably excited for Canuck hockey to be back on TV. Hell, the NHL in general - I'll be tuning into the Jets/Sens game to start the day!

I'm going to be watching hockey all day.
I'll have CBC on my TV starting at noon (for sens and jets), while watching various hockey games on my laptop at the same time. :laugh:

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Well by 5 pm today we should know the look of the team since they have to announce their 23 man roster.

If Schroeder doesn't make it... then I ask Mike Gillis this one thing. What's the point on drafting young players in the first place?

Just sign a bunch of journeyman plugs like Ebbett to save the trouble.

craigcaulks*

Well by 5 pm today we should know the look of the team since they have to announce their 23 man roster.

If Schroeder doesn't make it... then I ask Mike Gillis this one thing. What's the point on drafting young players in the first place?

Just sign a bunch of journeyman plugs like Ebbett to save the trouble.

Schroeder will be recalled pretty quickly after IR is worked out. I'd like to see him play against the Oil.

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
Does anyone know if the 50% off discount is for the people at the game or is it available for everyone during store hours on Saturday?

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I can't find it anywhere, what are the canucks doing on opening night for the fans as a thanks for still shelling out dough and coming to games? I'm going to the opener and want to take full advantage.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I can't find it anywhere, what are the canucks doing on opening night for the fans as a thanks for still shelling out dough and coming to games? I'm going to the opener and want to take full advantage.

Players are taking jerseys off their backs and giving them away at the end of the game.
I think a bunch of the concession stuff is only $1 too.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Honestly, I'm all for high beer prices at games. Enough amateur drinkers get idiotic at games as it is - I can't even imagine it with cheap drinks.

Spectrefire

Jan 3, 2013
I really hope we don't have to see Ebbett play on the second night tomorrow. Would be a really ****** way to start the season.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Honestly, I'm all for high beer prices at games. Enough amateur drinkers get idiotic at games as it is - I can't even imagine it with cheap drinks.

What about those of us who can hold their liquor? :)

Though there are more aggressive drunks than docile ones...mainly because the docile ones don't want to fight everyone that locks eyes with them.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I don't drink when I go to the games, not because of the price but mostly because I don't want to spend 50% of my night at the urinal.

Anyone else think that's kind of lackluster compared to what some of the other teams are doing? I mean I know the canucks could do nothing and we'd all still flock to the games but still... they do jersey off the back thing every year already.

putridgasbag

Grand Poohba
Oct 18, 2006
Comox Valley
What about those of us who can hold their liquor? :)

Though there are more aggressive drunks than docile ones...mainly because the docile ones don't want to fight everyone that locks eyes with them.

Ever met a drunk who thinks he can't?

At least now you can have beer in your seat and on a Sunday! The rush to under the stands at the Pacific Mausoleum was something to be seen.

Steve Bennett*

I need to edit my earlier prediction of 8-0 as I've been informed that Bryan Allen has signed with this opposing team.

NEW PREDICTION: 10-0 CANUCKS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad