Pre-Game Talk: GM 1: Vancouver Canucks vs. Anaheim Ducks - Jan 19 - 7:00PM PST - CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Clearly we've all been talking to too many Toronto fans in the Lu trade threads. Their "stop winnin' for mackinnon" and "we want to tank, we'll get a first overall and then just snag an elite UFA goalie during free agency, easy game" mantras are starting to become contagious.

craigcaulks*

Well in his defence (and I doubt this is the case) but I root against the Sedin's because it seems more often then when I do this they play super great:rant:

I promise you it has nothing to do with you, you can sit back and relax.

Rotang

Sep 30, 2005
Dallas, TX
You clearly don't come here often, do you?
It's been a few years since I've posted regularly. I'm a bitter vet of the Sedin linemate jihads of yore, so I'm no stranger to message board circle-jerks. :)

Still find the mindset puzzling. Then again, it may just be a psychological consequence of enduring Canuck fandom for so many years.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Cheering against Schneider to counterweight the unearned hate that Luongo gets from some of the fans in Vancouver. To balance the karma our two goaltenders get.

When Schneider earns that #1, I'll support him 100%.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
i wouldn't be opposed to splitting luongo and schneider down the middle this year and moving luongo in the offseason. ride the hot goaltender.

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
So if the lines are Raymond-Ebbett-Kassian and Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen, which one of those is the second line and which is the third? Cause one seems clearly superior to me and it ain't Ebbett's line.

Spectrefire

Jan 3, 2013
So if the lines are Raymond-Ebbett-Kassian and Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen, which one of those is the second line and which is the third? Cause one seems clearly superior to me and it ain't Ebbett's line.

Raymond-Schroeder-Kassian will be the second line.

Unless Vigneault has a ******* anuerism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->