Pre-Game Talk: GM 1: Vancouver Canucks vs. Anaheim Ducks - Jan 19 - 7:00PM PST - CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver
Hyped for this game obviously but also very excited for Penguins v. Flyers at noon on Saturday to kick off the season. As well as the Blackhawks v. the Kings.

I'm going to be might drunk on Saturday night...considering my plan is to wake up, drink beer, watch hockey, eat, drink more beer, and sleep.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Hyped for this game obviously but also very excited for Penguins v. Flyers at noon on Saturday to kick off the season. As well as the Blackhawks v. the Kings.

I'm going to be might drunk on Saturday night...considering my plan is to wake up, drink beer, watch hockey, eat, drink more beer, and sleep.

Wow, had no idea they were playing. Can't wait.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Jeff Paterson‏@patersonjeff

AV: 'last 2 years, when both goalies healthy, I've split duties on back to backs. You can read into that what you want.' #Canucks

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Basically - expect Schneider to start vs. Anaheim, and Luongo vs. Edmonton.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Yup. It would be terrific for Luongo's value. There's an incredible amount of pressure on Schneider here. If he stumbles early, he might be out.

Schneider doesn't have to crap the bed for for Lu to increase his value by playing well. We can have them both play well, and that would be good for Lu, Cory, the Canucks, and us fans. Why would anybody hope for Cory to fail? Sometimes I wonder...

Rotang

Sep 30, 2005
Dallas, TX
What an odd mentality to have. Why get so entrenched in your preconceived story-lines that you wish for something to the detriment of the team you root for?

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Schneider doesn't have to crap the bed for for Lu to increase his value by playing well. We can have them both play well, and that would be good for Lu, Cory, the Canucks, and us fans. Why would anybody hope for Cory to fail? Sometimes I wonder...

Yeah, I find it very, very pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad