Pre-Game Talk: GM 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - Wed, Oct 8th - 7:00PM PST - SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
Thanks.

Hopefully Horvat pushes someone out so we can see a trade or something :handclap:

:D

Well we do have room to keep horvat without putting anyone on waivers but Sesito should be waived as he kinda of useless with Dorsett around

he probably won't play until the third game

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Well we do have room to keep horvat without putting anyone on waivers but Sesito should be waived as he kinda of useless with Dorsett around

he probably won't play until the third game

We have the roster space but nobody currently in the lineup is going to be happy sitting out. Sestito works as the 13th forward because it's okay if he's healthy scatched most of the time. :laugh:

SopelFan*

I cant remember.... if Horvat goes on ltir does that mean he has to be out ten games or is that only to get cap relief?

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
I cant remember.... if Horvat goes on ltir does that mean he has to be out ten games or is that only to get cap relief?

If he goes on LTIR he has to miss 10 games and 24 days.

His cap essentially comes off the books for that time period if we go over the cap, but it's not like we're up against it. His injury also doesn't seem that serious, so it's probably not going to happen.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
2013/14
Sedin Sedin Burr
Higgins Kesler Hansen
Booth Richardson Santo
Sestito Dalphe Weiss

Hamhuis Bieksa
Edler Garrison
Tanev Stanton
Weber

Luo
Lack

2014/15
Sedin Sedin Vrbata
Higgins Bonino Burr
Richardson Vey Kassian
Dorsett Mathias Hansen

Edler Tanev
Hamhuis Bieksa?
Sbisa Stanton
Weber

Miller
Lack

Vrbata Bonino Kassian Vey Mathias Dorsett........vs Kesler Santo Booth Dalphe Weiss Sesitito

Why is Kassian a "newcomer" this year...he played 73 games in 2013/14. :huh:

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
Anyone know what Calgary's lines might look like tomorrow? Has anything been confirmed?

So excited for tomorrow, I've been waiting for this day since June

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
Disappointed that I won't be able to watch many games this year (living in Germany, the timezone difference is... inconvenient, to say the least). That said I am excited as always that a new season is about to begin!

Unfortunately I will be relying heavily on highlight packages and the expert analyses that you people have to offer after every game. Try not to make them too negative ;)

bsjezz

Nov 28, 2011
Disappointed that I won't be able to watch many games this year (living in Germany, the timezone difference is... inconvenient, to say the least). That said I am excited as always that a new season is about to begin!

Unfortunately I will be relying heavily on highlight packages and the expert analyses that you people have to offer after every game. Try not to make them too negative ;)

just shell out for gamecenter and watch every game at your leisure. you won't regret it!

SopelFan*

If he goes on LTIR he has to miss 10 games and 24 days.

His cap essentially comes off the books for that time period if we go over the cap, but it's not like we're up against it. His injury also doesn't seem that serious, so it's probably not going to happen.

So can they put him on short term ir n count against cap but not on the roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad