Pre-Game Talk: GM 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - Wed, Oct 8th - 7:00PM PST - SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Wouldn't underestimate them. That top line is real ugly, but the bottom 3 are not half bad. Their second line is better than ours will be, and the transition on that third line should not be overlooked. Nor should Backlund be underrated.

This is going to be a tough game for us. Sedins usually light Calgary up, so hopefully that can continue. But I don't think, outside of our top line, we're that far ahead of Calgary with our forwards as other people think.

Yup. Looks like a terrible roster, but they will work their ***** off at all times. They will be a handful and there will continue to be no easy nights in the West.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
This is going to be a really strange question, but do you think Tom Sestito will draw into the lineup opening night?

Unless one of our forwards gets injured between now and the start of the game, the correct answer is "good god no".

Capslock17

McDaigle
Mar 25, 2009
Connecticut, USA
And he'd fight McGrattan for the 100th time.

No one's buying it you guys, just kiss already.

My fantasy league awards prizes for dumb things, kind of like a scavenger hunt on the side. One of the items is first team to have two players fight eachother.

I drafted Sestito and McGrattan for that sole purpose :D

By the way, I know it's realllly early, but as a Sabres fan, what are your thoughts on Miller? I'd love to see him raise the cup for you guys. Unless the Sabres make it to the SCF this year :D :cries:

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
By the way, I know it's realllly early, but as a Sabres fan, what are your thoughts on Miller? I'd love to see him raise the cup for you guys. Unless the Sabres make it to the SCF this year :D :cries:

Vezina and Hart likely. Jennings for sure.Lindsay if Vezina. Maybe even Art Ross.

I've liked how he's played.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
My fantasy league awards prizes for dumb things, kind of like a scavenger hunt on the side. One of the items is first team to have two players fight eachother.

I drafted Sestito and McGrattan for that sole purpose :D

Haven't really seen enough of him to make a decision but he's been adequate so far. Looks like he's still getting comfortable with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad