Post-Game Talk: Giveaway Kings 1 @ Los Angeles Kings 2 | Dec 1 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I don't see how anyone can equate cheering this team to losses with curing this team of mediocrity.

Unless there is actually a plan (which there is not), cheering this team to lose is just kicking our own ass (which I refuse to do).

The Sedins are still playing to win and I'm still watching this team to win.

Well you've gotten to cheer 9 times out of 26 tries.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
One last thing, the Clifford debacle. Where were you, Prust and Dorsett? Or the ref for that matter? Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
And now we're in a pickle. Do we let his lousy, lazy, mopey ass take us hostage and give him good top pairing minutes to inflate his value so we get something back for him? Or do we stick to our guns and keep him in the bottom 6?

I say the latter. **** Vrbata. Just get him off the team already. I'd throw him through waivers, personally. I wouldn't tolerate that crap.

Willie's answer seems to give him a lions share of icetime. Not an easy coach to figure out.

Nov 1, 2011
How do we get a play Biega petition going?

The guy has been solid.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
This is pretty much the long and short of it. Sedins are carrying this team and the bottom 9 has just turned into total garbage. Hard to win games when you have Prust on the 2nd line, Dorsett on the 3rd, and Pedan on the 4th. Just an awful mix.

Played a decent road game through 2 periods, then collapsed. Effort isn't the problem, talent is.

Markstrom was terrific. One big positive to take from this game. Hopefully this game is a turning point for his career and hopefully Willie has enough brains to give him the next start.

Other big positive was again Biega, who played tough minutes in Tanev's place and didn't put a foot wrong. Incredible that management/coaches don't seem to realize how effective this player is.

I have no problem with how Pedan was handled. No idea why he's even here in the first place, wasn't remotely ready in preseason. Waste of time to have him here.

Edler is taking a ton of heat but he was good tonight before that awful giveaway in OT. Hamhuis was horrible. Webber was better until one nightmare late shift. Sbisa and Bartkowski were a possession disaster but limited egregious errors. Bartkowski more physical the last couple games.

Vrbata, Baertschi, Horvat all horrible. I don't even remember Dorsett tonight, maybe his worst non-playoff game as a Canuck. McCann, Burrows, Prust were ok.

We're just about a third of the way through the season; it's not like pre season was a week ago
He seems to have been doing well in Utica
Atleast well enough to deserve better than 4 minutes in an off position for his first ever NHL game

Just ridiculous and garbage coaching

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
with each and every game i'm finding myself with fewer and fewer reasons to get emotionally invested in this 2015-16 iteration of the canucks

aside from the sedins there's so little here to cheer for...inarguably the softest canucks team ever from a physical perspective and arguably the softest from a mental perspective as well

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Edler...obvious st a horrible turnover and has his known warts but by and large he puts up good results most every night.

Bartkowski...I see people are no longer wowed that he can skate. Skating is a great asset if you have some other tools. He has skating and that's pretty much it. He's a #7 guy. Shockingly that was his role in Boston!

Weber-Sbisa...they just found out the collection of #7 d-men this team plays every night. If we're going to go with #7 type guys I don't understand the spending of something like $7 million on them.

Vrbata...he's a one dimensional goal scorer. He's not scoring then he's not doing much. Not a shock. He also got ripped publicly at the end of the year by his GM. I am not shocked at his effort level this year to be honest.

Sedins...what can you say. They do their best to drag this organization kicking and screaming to a spot in the standings the team doesn't deserve.

Markstrom....great game. Needs to keep it up because if he is only mediocre this club is going to have big goaltending concerns the next handful of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig