Giroux with awesome troll job on ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
This thread accomplished something at least. It exposes which posters on this site hate on Giroux irrationally.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Wtf?

That was actually really stupid. Not sure where this "troll job" was...

Wiping sweat on another person, especially when this whole mumps this is a big deal..

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
No this is actually terrible with the current Mumps epidemic. There should be a ban on all activities that could make transmission more likely.

Good point. What if another player was going to lick the ref's shirt after the game?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
For the life of me, I can't figure out:

a) how this is funny

b) how anyone could be offended by it

This leaves me at an awkward space in this thread.

CanadianSniper

Nov 11, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I wonder if he could be charged with a crime for doing that. Guy really needs to grow up and show some respect.

You sound like the kinda guy who sues McDonalds because their food made you fat.
Everyone on here is do ridiculous lol lighten the **** up people. Giroux does this kind of stuff all the time he has a great sense of humour, unlike 90% of you on here. Also, Giroux is a much better leader than Richards, and anyone who would rather have Richards as captain should probably get checked for brain damage. Giroux is a warrior who hates losing and leads by example while scoring a ****ton of points. Richards only had good seasons in Philly and consistently shows up to training camp out of shape for LA. Get a grip people :shakehead

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
You sound like the kinda guy who sues McDonalds because their food made you fat.
Everyone on here is do ridiculous lol lighten the **** up people. Giroux does this kind of stuff all the time he has a great sense of humour, unlike 90% of you on here. Also, Giroux is a much better leader than Richards, and anyone who would rather have Richards as captain should probably get checked for brain damage. Giroux is a warrior who hates losing and leads by example while scoring a ****ton of points. Richards only had good seasons in Philly and consistently shows up to training camp out of shape for LA. Get a grip people :shakehead

The ol' "if you don't agree with me I hope you get brain damage" comment. First class! The best part is when you tell everyone else to get a grip!

Also: this is pretty disgusting.

CanadianSniper

Nov 11, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
For the life of me, I can't figure out:

a) how this is funny

b) how anyone could be offended by it

This leaves me at an awkward space in this thread.
Agreed, it's not incredibly funny, it's just one of those little jokes G plays on people all the time. If you ever listen to him Mic'd up he's very funny. Like when he was calling JVR a pigeon:laugh:
I am baffled how anyone can be offended or outraged by this. As someone said before, just shows the people on here who come into threads just to hate on him for no reason. If you are actually offended by this I would recommend that you lock yourself in your room and get off the internet and don't step outside, this world is not for you.

CanadianSniper

Nov 11, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
The ol' "if you don't agree with me I hope you get brain damage" comment. First class! The best part is when you tell everyone else to get a grip!

Also: this is pretty disgusting.

Actually if you know how to read, I didn't wish brain damage on anyone, just that if you are offended by this and think Richards is a better leader that you should get checked. With your reading comprehension I would recommend you do.

Newest sens fan

My uncle owns Nintendo 64
Feb 13, 2014
Connecticut
Agreed, it's not incredibly funny, it's just one of those little jokes G plays on people all the time. If you ever listen to him Mic'd up he's very funny. Like when he was calling JVR a pigeon:laugh:
I am baffled how anyone can be offended or outraged by this. As someone said before, just shows the people on here who come into threads just to hate on him for no reason. If you are actually offended by this I would recommend that you lock yourself in your room and get off the internet and don't step outside, this world is not for you.

But he's going to give that ref mumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derrty

Cat
Apr 24, 2012
Immature and disgusting

I would have had no problem with the linesmen slugging him there. But I also hate other peoples germs and what not.

MakeTheGoalsLarger

Dec 9, 2011
Antarctica
that's the the type of thing some kids do....and they look immature while doing it.

No comment by flyers fans accusing everyone to be offended are gonna change the fact that this behavior by Giroux was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad