Giroux with awesome troll job on ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyt911

I'll describe
Giroux lines up at the dot, then the ref straightens up to address the wingers and as he does Giroux wipes sweat off of forehead/nose then ever so slyly wipes it on the ref by patting him on the back HAHA its awesome
booger.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MadFerIt95*

Mike Richards was a real leader who wouldnt of done that but we traded him to LA. Instead we're stuck with _laude Giroux.

loael

Dec 17, 2013
suburbs
Edit: Didn't see you already had the GIF. Wonder if G could potentially get in trouble for that..

Last edited:

bobbyt911

Mike Richards was a real leader who wouldnt of done that but we traded him to LA. Instead we're stuck with _laude Giroux.

did you see it??? it was awesome! I wish the Leafs had guys with balls like Giroux does

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I'll describe
Giroux lines up at the dot, then the ref straightens up to address the wingers and as he does Giroux wipes sweat off of forehead/nose then ever so slyly wipes it on the ref by patting him on the back HAHA its awesome

No this is actually terrible with the current Mumps epidemic. There should be a ban on all activities that could make transmission more likely.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
I'm sure 12 year olds of the world are talking about how great he is. Meanwhile in the NHL his team lost another game.

Clamshells

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 11, 2009
some people got no sense of humour

heres where someone quotes me saying something about having a better sense of humour

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I'm sure 12 year olds of the world are talking about how great he is. Meanwhile in the NHL his team lost another game.

:cry: :cry: I'm sure other 12 year olds also think one player is supposed to win games for his team in the NHL too.

Don't like the Flyers but Giroux seems like a guy with a lot of character.

JA

To "troll" generally implies that there is some form of tricking, pranking or provoking involved. No "trolling" has occurred in this instance; Giroux is simply wiping his sweat off on the referee's shirt.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
To "troll" generally implies that there is some form of tricking, pranking or provoking involved. No "trolling" has occurred in this instance; Giroux is simply wiping his sweat off on the referee's shirt.

He pats him on the back twice... that's like saying "good job buddy" so the ref doesn't question it... if he was "simply wiping" he would've just did a swiping motion across the refs back.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I wonder if he could be charged with a crime for doing that. Guy really needs to grow up and show some respect.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
This is what kids look up to?

I really don't understand how this is cool but I'm getting old.

Refs can be bad, how does wiping snot on them (and they're going to all see this) make things better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad