Injury Report: Giordano out

horner

May 22, 2007
At the time of the 2020 draft I wanted a dman instead of a forward.
Management always think offense

No this is where we are at.

Last edited:

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Been reading rumours that we are bringing back Ilya Lyubushkin. Which I think could work great as he's physical and a right handed shot. Then when he's healthy Gio-Lyubushkin would be a killer 3rd pairing.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Ir they traded someone else to recoup that pic then it becomes simple right ? We had a couple pending ufas
We did trade someone to recoup the 1st rounder. Besides, we brought in most of the pending UFAs at the deadline.

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
Been reading rumours that we are bringing back Ilya Lyubushkin. Which I think could work great as he's physical and a right handed shot. Then when he's healthy Gio-Lyubushkin would be a killer 3rd pairing.
He got an upper body injury yesterday and did not return, hope leafs are paying attention to that

Zonk

Jul 2, 2012
Speaking of new boys, there's a pretty good chance Liljegren is back Thursday
LTIR rules require Liljegren to miss 10 games. Another poster calculated that the earlliest he could return would be December 12. (Leafs played very few games since the injury because of the trip to Sweden.)

Reactions: therealkoho

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
LTIR rules require Liljegren to miss 10 games. Another poster calculated that the earlliest he could return would be December 12. (Leafs played very few games since the injury because of the trip to Sweden.)
10 games away was Tuesday's game against Florida. Which now that you mention it is probably very slyly what the poster saying he could be back Thursday was referencing.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Did they ever provide an update on Giordano? How long he's expected to be out?

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Maybe a blessing, he could use the rest at some point in the season, he’s ancient

Maybe not. Older guys recover slowly. That includes getting back into shape etc. Not to sound negative but its true. Hope it's something that allows him to keep his legs in shape and not for too long.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
He got an upper body injury yesterday and did not return, hope leafs are paying attention to that
Excellent point, it appears their due diligence was lacking in the Klingburg signing, not what I had hoped for from the new GM………

Reactions: Leafs98

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad