Confirmed with Link: Giordano (50% retention) and Blackwell to Leafs (2 x 2nd RD (2022, 2023)+ 1 x 3rd RD (2024))

AarG

Oct 11, 2021
I'm kinda wondering if a goalie is involved. After all, toronto needed a goalie and they waived Mrazek (although signed Sateri from KHL just today) but maybe thats a stretch lol

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Wonder if we have a 3rd party double retaining. Also, wonder if we are moving out some kind of package like Gio + Blackwell.

Yeah, seems a bit strange to me.

Hamonic's return was known right after the trade and they still don't have the details on this one over 30 minutes after the trade.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I'm kinda wondering if a goalie is involved. After all, toronto needed a goalie and they waived Mrazek (although signed Sateri from KHL just today) but maybe thats a stretch lol
I don't think so. We are the least likely team to move a G since both have been sub-par for most of the season. Gru has turned it around in the last 2 months BUT is too expensive and too much term. Driedger is not reliable enough to trust over their current goalies.

AarG

Oct 11, 2021
I don't think so. We are the least likely team to move a G since both have been sub-par for most of the season. Gru has turned it around in the last 2 months BUT is too expensive and too much term. Driedger is not reliable enough to trust over their current goalies.
Yeah thats true. Just throwing the idea as a wild card trade

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AarG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad