Confirmed with Link: Gianni Fairborther signs a 3 years ELC (848k AAV)

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
The hell does anyone care about LeGuerrier? The dude sucks.
My reaction exactly lol. Still think we should give him a shot in the AHL. Who knows, he might develop better playing a pro game, but I won't hold my breath

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
More points than Chiarot at the same age and similar size. :naughty:

Unrelated note, this made me learn that Chiarot is a few weeks younger than me and I feel old.

Wow I'm only 1 year younger than him. Don't know what I expected but it makes me feel very old too.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The hell does anyone care about LeGuerrier? The dude sucks.

I get that there's nothing exciting about this guy. But while he's in Laval, I'd like to see how he does. Either he will confirm that he sucks or he will surprise us and we'll say he's worth signing. With his rights expiring in June, I think it would be good to see what he's got.

More points than Chiarot at the same age and similar size. :naughty:

Unrelated note, this made me learn that Chiarot is a few weeks younger than me and I feel old.

LeGuerrier has 64 pts in 226 GP in the OHL (in 4 seasons).

Chiarot has 70 pts in 229 GP in the OHL (in 4 seasons).

Also Chiarot is one of the few active players who has been drafted by the Atlanta Thrashers before they moved to Winnipeg. Evander Kane, Bryan Little, and Zach Bogosian are a few of the others, too.

Jul 6, 2016
I get that there's nothing exciting about this guy. But while he's in Laval, I'd like to see how he does. Either he will confirm that he sucks or he will surprise us and we'll say he's worth signing. With his rights expiring in June, I think it would be good to see what he's got.

LeGuerrier has 64 pts in 226 GP in the OHL (in 4 seasons).

Chiarot has 70 pts in 229 GP in the OHL (in 4 seasons).

Also Chiarot is one of the few active players who has been drafted by the Atlanta Thrashers before they moved to Winnipeg.

In June ? Already ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad