Rumor: Getzlaf would consider waiving his NMC for Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Just LTIR Reaves and full retention on Getzlaf + another team retaining on Getz would make it work ?

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Getzlaf must have remembered about Vegas Vacation

Every family wants to go to Vegas for a month long vacation !
Getz is bald like Chevy Chase too !

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
xdF775b.gif

Reactions: Morrison

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
IF Getz is willing
Now is the time to gather assets for the future

we suck WITH our vets.
I do not want to see some of these guys go personally, but the team can make some nice gains moving the right parts

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Waiving his NMC for Vegas? More like looking to take his family on a trip to Vegas and then back to Anaheim in the offseason

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Foligno had been one of the most overrated captains in the NHL and has spent 90% of his career playing like a 3rd line winger and he got his team a 1st for trading him.
Getzlaf is a Center and has won a cup before.

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
Waiving his NMC for Vegas? More like looking to take his family on a trip to Vegas and then back to Anaheim in the offseason

Dont see much life in Getzlaf anymore. Wouldn’t be surprised if he hangs em up after this season. Team is in full rebuild mode. Retire on a high note imo. And goto full time being a dad and good husband.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012

You are just jealous!!.. cause I know I wish I could go on a Vegas vacation and then back home to Anaheim lol

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Thats my thinking on why he'd do it, his family drives to Vegas to see him and enjoy the sight seeing in Vegas.
He helps his team gain an asset and when he returns to the Ducks and retires with them he eventually goes into a front office position or coaching the prospects.

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
Thats my thinking on why he'd do it, his family drives to Vegas to see him and enjoy the sight seeing in Vegas.
He helps his team gain an asset and when he returns to the Ducks and retires with them he eventually goes into a front office position or coaching the prospects.

Would be awesome if Anaheim got Zegras back in Getzlafs prime years. Don’t know who’s going to groom this kid to be the face of the franchise now.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

HockeyShack

Feb 18, 2005
I bet he is traded for a 2nd round conditional 1st if they make it to the stanley cup round.

Then he re-signs with Anaheim in July.

Reactions: Morrison
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad