Rumor: Getzlaf would consider waiving his NMC for Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I called this on another thread... him going to VGK was my prediction for the day!!.. hopefully it happens

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I called this on another thread... him going to VGK was my prediction for the day!!.. hopefully it happens

How...even with a 3rd team retaining they'd have to move out some salary.

It would be amazing though. I'd give up a 1st + even if he hasn't been the same player in years.

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021

So with the rumors of Burke and Getzlaf connection to Penguins? And now Vegas. This is going to get exciting. Curious if there’s a bidding war right now for the captains services

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
How...even with a 3rd team retaining they'd have to move out some salary.

It would be amazing though. I'd give up a 1st + even if he hasn't been the same player in years.

Mccrimmon will find a way... VGK has been too quiet and will make a splash today I guarantee... they could REALLY REALLY use Getz

Reactions: CupInSIX

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Mccrimmon will find a way... VGK has been too quiet and will make a splash today I guarantee... they could REALLY REALLY use Getz

Will be very hard considering Getzlafs large salary.
Probably will have to really overpay to have Anaheim retain money and take a contract back.

Sounds doable but I am not sure that Getzlaf would be worth giving up what is needed to make it happen...

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021

Really curious what the negotiations price is going for now that Carter is traded off the Kings. Are prices high for veteran centers? This is going to be an interesting last few hours. Seems like a arms race in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad