Status
Not open for further replies.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
_jef7067_1024_thumb.jpg

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
And there I was thinking that team with Surovy on the roster can't win anything. Congrats, Slovakia, about time you had something to cheer about again.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
And there I was thinking that team with Surovy on the roster can't win anything. Congrats, Slovakia, about time you had something to cheer about again.

Haha. Thanks. It´s true that Surový seems to be as mad as Marcel Hossa when it comes to converting on opportunities. :laugh:

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Haha. Thanks. It´s true that Surový seems to be as mad as Marcel Hossa when it comes to converting on opportunities. :laugh:

From Dinamo Riga fans perspective, that's blasphemy right there. You shall not use those two last names in a single sentence. :laugh:

Mehar

Apr 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Canada should have been in the final, but they sleepwalked in the start of the game, and played scared and not to lose in the third, and Slovakia beat them fair and square. Slovakia deserves to be in the final. Congrats on the victory and hopefully you can win one for Pavol Demitra, who I met one time while he was playing for the St. Louis Blues while he was eating at a restaurant here in Toronto. Great classy guy, and I was heartbroken when that plane crash happened. Still heartbroken today since a lot of great and future players all left us at a very young age. God bless Demitra and the rest of the players that left us. God bless their families as well.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Congratulations to the Slovak team and their fans! This must feel awesome after the disappointment of recent years. I'll most definitely be tuning into the Gold medal game to root for you guys.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
how many players from this team have won a medal also before? (I think those were 2000, 2002 and 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad