General Preds Talk Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
The home opener will be Suter's 2nd game back here won't it? Should be fun.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
This is the part I do not like.

The schedule includes 15 sets of back-to-back games, four more two-games-in-two-nights scenarios from a season ago. The Predators play just six of their final 16 games at home, closing out the home portion of their schedule with a Fan Appreciation game on Saturday, April 12 vs. the Chicago Blackhawks. The team wraps up the 2013-14 campaign on the road for the seventh time in six seasons versus the Minnesota Wild on April 13 at Xcel Energy Center.

That and the 7 straight road games from Oct 31 through Mid November

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
The last 8 games are going to be brutal. With all the back to back games Poile better be looking for a quality back-up. Its a positive that the division games are sprinkled through out the year. Only two Detroit games will many PredWingers sad.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Am I crazy or does it feel like the Preds have played the Blues in the season opener about half of their years in existence?

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
That first long road trip is brutal just in terms of miles travelled. Phoenix to LA to Colorado to Winnipeg and then all the way out East to NJ and NY?

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Can someone help, I know I am not crazy and I do remember seeing some Preds hats when they had the players family travel to Columbus on the 2011-12 season. They were all gold and had NP on the front as the only logo. I remember watching the game on DTVCI and the announcers talking about them. I have looked and scoured the internets and am unable to find. Does anyone have any idea where to get one of them or are they restricted to certain people?

Thanks

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Received this a little while ago...decision time...

I got the same email and went with the blue plan, although I think I will add on a few games that's on the other plan. The thing I hate though is that both force the Thanksgiving day game on you so you lose that game if you go away for the holiday. I seriously doubt that will be a sellout.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I got the same email and went with the blue plan, although I think I will add on a few games that's on the other plan. The thing I hate though is that both force the Thanksgiving day game on you so you lose that game if you go away for the holiday. I seriously doubt that will be a sellout.

Same here. There are some east teams on the gold side I'll probably buy tickets for as well.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I hate our schedule. Why do the Chicago games have to be on a damn Saturday? And the fan appreciation/season finale against them? :cry:

On another note, the Pens come the day before my birthday. So excited for this game (don't worry, I still root for the Preds to win the game)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca