OT: General OT Thread #38: Pavol Demitra Memorial Playoff Push Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Hoping the rain holds off this weekend. Would be nice to get one last lake day in, before fall!

Today and tomorrow are going to pass terribly slow. Anyone have plans for the long weekend?

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
New thread name time!

OT: Intel Popcorn Processor #39k

Yes. :handclap:

As for weekend plans, probably just floating around the cities, I spent like 8 days at the cabin before this week and just got back Monday so I got my fix in. (self employed IT has it's benefits) Probably hang some tree stands down and shoot the bow a little before bow season creeps up.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
General OT Thread #39: Kolmaskymmenesyhdeksäs Aiheen Ulkopuolisen Keskustelun Aihe
General OT Thread #39: I'll be 39 for the next 10 threads

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
General OT Thread #39: Kolmaskymmenesyhdeksäs Aiheen Ulkopuolisen Keskustelun Aihe
General OT Thread #39: I'll be 39 for the next 10 threads

588538e0-e83f-0131-6d0b-0aa0f90d87b4.gif

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
We talked about movies a couple of pages ago and I would like to see a really good movie now (Viaplay or Netflix). It's been a tough week.. Anyone got any recommendations? I've already seen:

Birdman, Whiplash, Foxcatcher, Nightcrawler, Interstellar, Guardians of The Galaxy, Mad Max: Fury Road, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Maleficent, American Sniper, Fury, Imitation Game, Kingsman, Focus, Gravity, Inside Out.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
We talked about movies a couple of pages ago and I would like to see a really good movie now (Viaplay or Netflix). It's been a tough week.. Anyone got any recommendations? I've already seen:

Birdman, Whiplash, Foxcatcher, Nightcrawler, Interstellar, Guardians of The Galaxy, Mad Max: Fury Road, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Maleficent, American Sniper, Fury, Imitation Game, Kingsman, Focus, Gravity, Inside Out.

You seen John Wick yet? Not sure if it's on any of those, but it's the best Keanu Reeves movie - by far - and a fantastic action movie. Spectacular.

Chef is really good. Not an action movie in any sense of the word, but more of a family comedy/drama. Really, really good. It's on US Netflix for sure.

Wet Hot American Summer was really funny. It's on Netflix.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Has anyone watched Narcos on Netflix? I saw it on there recently, and have heard some good things about it.

Also need to catch Mr. Robot at some point before that comes back for S2.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
You seen John Wick yet? Not sure if it's on any of those, but it's the best Keanu Reeves movie - by far - and a fantastic action movie. Spectacular.

Chef is really good. Not an action movie in any sense of the word, but more of a family comedy/drama. Really, really good. It's on US Netflix for sure.

Wet Hot American Summer was really funny. It's on Netflix.

Thanks. Didn't watch anything yet, but now i've got free Netflix for a month. Gonna check a couple of movies and some series too.

Earlier I had only Viaplay (Scandinavian thing I guess) because they own NHL rights here. And we can use GameCenter through Viaplay too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad