General OT Thread #29: Welcome To Pominville-Where Goals Come Better Than Girl Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Is the smoking problem happening from cooking or just sitting around afterward?

It was from cooking but I got it taken care of. Washed my pan pretty good to make sure there wasn't anything old on it, opened up all the windows as far as they could go, and brought a little fan in to push it toward the window.

Mission to get a bunch of bacon cooked failed though, because I just ate most of it as I finished each cut :laugh:

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
It was from cooking but I got it taken care of. Washed my pan pretty good to make sure there wasn't anything old on it, opened up all the windows as far as they could go, and brought a little fan in to push it toward the window.

Mission to get a bunch of bacon cooked failed though, because I just ate most of it as I finished each cut :laugh:
Well that (if the hood wasn't enough) and turning it to a lower heat were my two suggestions.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
****ing ****.

I'm sitting here making a pack of bacon because I have four packs sitting in my freezer and have nothing better to do, so I'm sitting here rolling through them and they're smoking like mother ****ers.

My smoke alarm goes off for about 30 seconds and then stops. I'm in an apartment and I have all the windows open. Any suggestions, guys? I have all the bacon already thawed so I can't just stop and freeze everything.

Unplug your smoke alarms til your done?

Is college any better then high school ? I hated high school.

You bet your ass. Had to keep the wenches off with a crowbar the entire time.. Faithful guy and everything.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
if you can't approach girls at a Dairy Queen you're going to get overwhelmed by all the choices in college. Or i guess you can hope that some girl will take the initiative. Fittingly enough it was for a Psychology of Sex class where a girl in my study group set up one of those "oops, no one else showed up!" fake study sessions and basically molested me one night out of nowhere. It was okay, though: she had girl scout cookies and wine. surprisingly non awkward.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
if you can't approach girls at a Dairy Queen you're going to get overwhelmed by all the choices in college. Or i guess you can hope that some girl will take the initiative. Fittingly enough it was for a Psychology of Sex class where a girl in my study group set up one of those "oops, no one else showed up!" fake study sessions and basically molested me one night out of nowhere. It was okay, though: she had girl scout cookies and wine. surprisingly non awkward.
Loool that's awkward and awesome.

I can approach and talk to girls but I don't know how to randomly approach a girl I don't know.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot

Girls and their "oops, no one else showed up!" fake study sessions.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Devil's advocate: I've never been invited to an "Oops" study session.

Billy Mays Here*

NSFW but Maxim Top 100.

Not a fan of #1. Also, as a man I'm not an expert in understanding women. Still, this quote doesn't seem true.

Voted by fans? Ha. . . . . hahahahahaha. That's just a popularity list, not a list of gorgeous women (not that any average-minded guy can't figure that out).

Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, and Miley Cyrus over someone like Jessica Alba? No, just no. What a stupid idea by Maxim.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Went to grocery shopping, saw a guy wearing a Blackhawks jersey in the street.

Came scarily close to actually punching him square in the face, probably only thing stopping me was the fact that he was with his family.

****ing arrogant *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad