General OT Thread #29: Welcome To Pominville-Where Goals Come Better Than Girl Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I can't believe you guys brought up the music being played at that game and there wasn't a single mention of Pony by Ginuwine. For shame.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Ouch.

That title stings.

Any chance of getting runner-ups as per usual?
Third runner-up: The Fel/Jarick ones (multiple people) - especially the "Jarick is tired of your bull crap"
Second runner-up: "Jonas Brodin Honorary Calder Edition" (Puhis) - like it but we also just had a Bacon one.
First runner-up: :Summer time! Down to Fiesta!" (tyratoku) - haven't had a non-hockey one for a while. Plus it makes sense from the last OT Thread.

Winner: Combo of Avder's "Welcome to Pominville Edition," Wifi75's "How To Increase Population And Other Relationship Advice" and my "More Bad Relationship Advice." Thought it was fitting to have the girl advice in it given how much it shows up (including most of the last 100 posts).

Sorry Avder/Wifi for taking away a single win.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Winner: Combo of Avder's "Welcome to Pominville Edition," Wifi75's "How To Increase Population And Other Relationship Advice" and my "More Bad Relationship Advice." Thought it was fitting to have the girl advice in it given how much it shows up (including most of the last 100 posts).

No problem. I'm honoured to share it with Avder :D

bottompairingdman

Feb 13, 2013
Lol I like the title !

Done my daily workout..

Anyone ever have a problem where 1 arm is stronger then the other ?

+1 for the title:D

While doing dumbbell bent-over rows my left side feels considerably stronger than my right:huh: so i guess the left side of my back is stronger than the right side? Strange...:skeptic:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
My right bicep is considerably bigger than my left.

tumblr_inline_mh5pibgHNu1qggtaq.gif

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
Became a "full" employee today. I was a contract employee for the last year, meaning I was an employee but they didn't have to give me vacation, sick days or benefits.

CmdCucE.jpg

Billy Mays Here*

Looking for off-campus housing for next year on top of all the crap I already have to do to finish this semester, lot of work.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Third runner-up: The Fel/Jarick ones (multiple people) - especially the "Jarick is tired of your bull crap"
Second runner-up: "Jonas Brodin Honorary Calder Edition" (Puhis) - like it but we also just had a Bacon one.
First runner-up: :Summer time! Down to Fiesta!" (tyratoku) - haven't had a non-hockey one for a while. Plus it makes sense from the last OT Thread.

Yeah that one was in my big list of stuff.

I also see that nobody saw what I did with the last one on that list. I thought you were all more perceptive than that :naughty:

No problem. I'm honoured to share it with Avder :D

That just makes it worse! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad