General OT Thread #29: Welcome To Pominville-Where Goals Come Better Than Girl Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
My friend showed me this article about how the CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch only wants good looking people to wear his clothes, here is a great quote from the article

“doesn't want larger people shopping in his store, he wants thin and beautiful people.”

and then I saw what he looked like. Just really confused by his logic because he looks like an old leather sack
4GJDMm3.jpg

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
My friend showed me this article about how the CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch only wants good looking people to wear his clothes, here is a great quote from the article

and then I saw what he looked like. Just really confused by his logic because he looks like an old leather sack
4GJDMm3.jpg

Had to look him up to see if it was a bad picture......this dude is legitimately hideous

o10doFN.jpg

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot

4GJDMm3.jpg

He looks like a guy who has tried to turn back time and stay "beautiful" with the effects of all that comes with it.

The House Mother Nature always wins.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Have had problems with my home internet for nearly a year, pages constantly not being able to load due to DNS issues.

After trying different public DNS servers, turning off IP6, rolling back the wifi drivers, updating the wifi drivers, and many other things, I finally fixed it. Just had to go into the router and stop IP flood detection. It's nice that its finally working but god do I hate when it turns out to be something simple like that.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I've gotten into the habit of watching Family Feud every day. It's amazing how dumb some people are.

Oh, and Wheel of Fortune. This is a puzzle they had during the lightning/final round:

M_R_IN TH_ MAGICIAN

The actual puzzle was Merlin the Magician. Obvious. This one lady screamed out "Marvin the Magician!" and then "Marlin the Magician!"

Just...wow.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
****ing ****.

I'm sitting here making a pack of bacon because I have four packs sitting in my freezer and have nothing better to do, so I'm sitting here rolling through them and they're smoking like mother ****ers.

My smoke alarm goes off for about 30 seconds and then stops. I'm in an apartment and I have all the windows open. Any suggestions, guys? I have all the bacon already thawed so I can't just stop and freeze everything.

Killerjug

Feb 21, 2013
I've gotten into the habit of watching Family Feud every day. It's amazing how dumb some people are.

Oh, and Wheel of Fortune. This is a puzzle they had during the lightning/final round:

M_R_IN TH_ MAGICIAN

The actual puzzle was Merlin the Magician. Obvious. This one lady screamed out "Marvin the Magician!" and then "Marlin the Magician!"

Just...wow.

Lol I was on break at work and saw this and couldn't stop laughing I mean marvin the magician

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Ugh. Girlfriend went to go look at a car she had her eye on, I'm about to meet her to check it out and cosign the loan. Turns out both cars at the dealer were salvage titles. So...half her day wasted.

My uncle picks up those cars at auctions and restores and sells them as a side/weekend job. He makes bank and gets them back into pretty darn good shape.

But yeah, I wouldn't trust a dealer with one of those. I'd have to go to someone I know.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Any help on the bacon problem though?

Some other site I saw had Mila Kunis #1. lol no.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
****ing ****.

I'm sitting here making a pack of bacon because I have four packs sitting in my freezer and have nothing better to do, so I'm sitting here rolling through them and they're smoking like mother ****ers.

My smoke alarm goes off for about 30 seconds and then stops. I'm in an apartment and I have all the windows open. Any suggestions, guys? I have all the bacon already thawed so I can't just stop and freeze everything.

Take the batteries from the smoke alarm, or put a plastic bag over it and seal it with some duct tape or wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad