OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 3 - Read OP before posting

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Yeah if I can hold out a bit, I'll look for a Beneteau Yacht 54. The 62 is outta my range until it gets old and crusty.

But I'm growing impatient with society in general and I'm itching to cash it all out and hit the sea. The lightly used 55 ticks all my boxes today.

And yes, until you get into multi millions of dollars, they are all just RVs on the water.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Quick rant but how much of a piece of shit do you have to be to be sitting in traffic and just throw a bag of Wendy’s trash out your window? Like what? Just sitting 3 cars in front of me and you see a bag of trash fly out the driver window in a pretty crowded area. If I wasn’t with my niece I probably would have said something to them, but then again probably would have been shot. I swear there is a special place for people that litter, losers

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Quick rant but how much of a piece of shit do you have to be to be sitting in traffic and just throw a bag of Wendy’s trash out your window? Like what? Just sitting 3 cars in front of me and you see a bag of trash fly out the driver window in a pretty crowded area. If I wasn’t with my niece I probably would have said something to them, but then again probably would have been shot. I swear there is a special place for people that litter, losers

This used to be the norm, sadly. In the 70s and 80s (especially the 70s) litter was everywhere and people just chucked trash out the car window, especially fast food trash late night. But as recently as a few years ago I watched someone in a f***ing Mercedes throw an entire KFC bag into the street near my house.

I don't know what people are thinking, unless they're

a) drunk or,
b) trying to hide their diet cheating from someone.

Reactions: max21

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
This used to be the norm, sadly. In the 70s and 80s (especially the 70s) litter was everywhere and people just chucked trash out the car window, especially fast food trash late night. But as recently as a few years ago I watched someone in a f***ing Mercedes throw an entire KFC bag into the street near my house.

I don't know what people are thinking, unless they're

a) drunk or,
b) trying to hide their diet cheating from someone.
There was a scene in one of the early seasons of Mad Men where Don, Betty, and their kids go for a picnic and just leave all the trash lying around in the park when they left. And you watch everything blow around in the wind. No one thought twice back in the day.

Reactions: g00n

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
There was a scene in one of the early seasons of Mad Men where Don, Betty, and their kids go for a picnic and just leave all the trash lying around in the park when they left. And you watch everything blow around in the wind. No one thought twice back in the day.

I've probably mentioned here before just how much shit there was all over the place in the 70s. And that's AFTER the national campaign to stop littering launched at the start of the decade.

It was so bad we started a recycling business and made pretty good money at it, until some adults horned in on our territory. But the other crap like old tires, mattresses, and just plain junk strewn everywhere...hard to convey that to younger people who didn't see it. And the older people who did it may very well resent being told to stop.

Reactions: Calicaps

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Hell, I remember the soda companies used to have bottlecap contests where you'd look under the cap to win prizes. We got so much free loot just from wandering around and picking up bottlecaps...to this day if I see a bottlecap on the ground I have an impulse to go see if it's a winner.

Then they changed to codes or "points" and that ended that fun.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

Do not listen to these clowns! Any time you fire up that podcast you are giving them money and supporting a rapist and rapist sympathizers!

Reactions: John Price

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Mods please tell HF I'm getting an ad blocker solely because of the auto play Kardashian ad they're running on mobile right now.

It doesn't have a close button for a solid 5 seconds. Wtf?

Reactions: Hivemind

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
F9AC0539-43DA-4B74-8134-17F578E2797F.jpeg
Go kart champion lol

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
every time we get measurable snow there's at least one idiot who tries to drive up the street in a sports-type car

Driving in the first snowmegeddon storm back when I was driving down to richmond in the middle of it happened to see a porsche boxer going north barely able make 10mph on like a long stretch of roughly 5 degree incline with a whole pack of cars stacked behind.

Learned pretty quick with the camaro and summer tires got stranded in my parents hilly neighborhood in an inch and a half of wet snow. Had to just park the car and leave it about 4 days. My own fault my gut told me to leave a couple of hours earlier and got naturally burned, heh. And snow/ice mode on the camaro is just like so dumb.

Got two years left on the current car still kinda hoping the new STI will be worth it but my feeling it will be underwhelming and that rim black cladding is terribad I keep seeing like Toyota and Volvo crossovers with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad