Providence Bruins General Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Glad they were able to hang on. I didn't really notice Zech tonight but I tried to really focus on Berglund. My quick take on the player after my first viewing is good offensively but needs mass and work in his own end. He scored a nice goal in the slot, and almost had his second in similar fashion. Smart player and knows when to jump up and when to start getting back. He had a few nice breakups in the neutral zone, showing a good stick. I thought there were a few times in the defensive zone where he was just standing there watching too much.
Does 8 or 9 minutes of ice time seem about right for Berglund?

Reactions: BruinsNetwork

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
what's the current playoff situation? there's gotta be like 4-5 games left. i saw that WBS
just landed addison and bellerive.
1-4 make playoffs, Bruins 3 points up with 5 games to go
I expect a loss tonight in Bridgeport
Hopefully some help from Boston on Sunday

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Do you think Berglund will come over here for a full season after the summer? As a Modo fan i would love to see him stay with us in Allsvenskan for another season. We will be pushing hard for a SHL promotion.
I would think he'd be back in Sweden next season either with Modo or a SHL team

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I am in Bridgeport for tonight’s game. Sucks to see so many guys in Boston but I’m looking forward to getting a good look at some of these guys. Will try and watch JFK in particular among the forwards. Lots of D I want to get a look at, too.

Also I completely forgot Peter Cehlarik existed until I looked at the game notes. That’s disappointing.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I am in Bridgeport for tonight’s game. Sucks to see so many guys in Boston but I’m looking forward to getting a good look at some of these guys. Will try and watch JFK in particular among the forwards. Lots of D I want to get a look at, too.

Also I completely forgot Peter Cehlarik existed until I looked at the game notes. That’s disappointing.
#25, watch him run the PP and push the pace

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Sherman back in, very inexperienced backline tonight
Probably Vladar in goal
Michael Doherty back from Manchester
Lineups when I can get them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events