Providence Bruins General Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsNetwork

That is almost the same exact spot he scored all his goals this season for MODO.

That and a little bit to the right towards the top of the right-circle. He’s scored many of his goals there from U18 until now. He has an absolutely lethal shot and I’m excited to see him develop. I’ve been seemingly talking to myself about this kid for about a year now.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
That and a little bit to the right towards the top of the right-circle. He’s scored many of his goals there from U18 until now. He has an absolutely lethal shot and I’m excited to see him develop. I’ve been seemingly talking to myself about this kid for about a year now.

Bruins are turning into a defenseman factory . Good stuff

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
I'm in the same bracket that I looked at him and really liked his game about halfway through the season last year. I managed to find a site that showed all the highlights and saw exactly where he was scoring. I was hoping to see him live in Sweden since I live in England now.

BruinsNetwork

I'm in the same bracket that I looked at him and really liked his game about halfway through the season last year. I managed to find a site that showed all the highlights and saw exactly where he was scoring. I was hoping to see him live in Sweden since I live in England now.

Excellent stuff.

This is my first time seeing him in person. I managed to stream just about every game he played in last season and this year, though. It’s not cheap or easy to navigate those streams for Allsvenskan, but it’s been worth it nonetheless.

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad