Kuntar. McLaughlin. Lysell
Toporowski. Farinacci. Harrison
Abate. Lambert. Arseneau
Pederson. Mechura. Hall

Witherspoon. Walsh
Callahan. Renouf
Zboril. Regula
Ritchie. Mast

Wtf is with Lysell at 3RW!?! Has he already fallen from grace? And Harrison on 4RW! Not only not playing C, but not even LW, off wing…hmmm…we could still see Brown and Greer coming later today if they don’t clear waivers so then what? And damn whose cornflakes did Hall piss on! Lol

At D, gotta think Lohrei is still coming so that likely pushes out Ritchie or Mast.

Could we see Bos, Prov and Maine all win cups this year!?!

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
So if Brown and Greer both get sent down (unsure if they both will be), does that give them 9 players on that veteran rule? 3 will have to be healthy scratches every night?
Something has to give here, some guys aren't going to be happy about this situation and start to want out from the team.
I know it's just out of camp, but you would the guys want playing time, it's gonna be tough for some.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
So if Brown and Greer both get sent down (unsure if they both will be), does that give them 9 players on that veteran rule? 3 will have to be healthy scratches every night?

that was my take on it based on dom’s tweet. Can only dress 6 per game.
But I guess we dont know if any will be sent to Maine or loaned elsewhere?

Reactions: Kegs

Dangleittus13

Mar 21, 2020
that was my take on it based on dom’s tweet. Can only dress 6 per game.
But I guess we dont know if any will be sent to Maine or loaned elsewhere?
Greer picked up by Calgary, Brown on his way to Prov. If I’m tracking correctly, veterans are:

Richard
Boqvist
Megna
Steen
Brown
Wotherspoon
Renouf
Zboril

Brown coming down likely pushes Toporowski, Farinacci or Harrison out of top 12. Nothing like having a washed up 4th liner taking important development minutes from the youth!

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Greer picked up by Calgary, Brown on his way to Prov. If I’m tracking correctly, veterans are:

Richard
Boqvist
Megna
Steen
Brown
Wotherspoon
Renouf
Zboril

Brown coming down likely pushes Toporowski, Farinacci or Harrison out of top 12. Nothing like having a washed up 4th liner taking important development minutes from the youth!

What youth? We had a 25 year old with no chance of ever seeing NHL time skating as the first line RW.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
There is definitely glut of veteran talent in Prov, but if Lysell and Harrison can't outperform guys like Brazeau or Steen, the Bruins have bigger problems.

I think the first year professionals, like Harrison, Kuntar and Farrinaci, should be graced into the lineup even if they are not better than the vets right now. However, you are absolutely right that Merkulov, Lysell and McLaughlin need to be the team's best players and earn their ice time otherwise they aren't worth worrying about.

Dangleittus13

Mar 21, 2020
Harrison on 5th line?!!! Over Arseneau who is like 33 and should retire! Wtf…how’s an 03 supposed to develop in the stands…ugh…frustrating!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad