Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangleittus13

Mar 21, 2020
Merk on the 4th line? :huh:
I would argue that any of those lines could be 1-4 and I say that bc I think they are all capable of contributing offensively. Even if Asselin - Merkulov - Hall are the 4th line, think about what they could do offensively against other teams 4th line and 3rd D pairing. Good oppty for Hall to park himself in front of the net while Merkulov and Asselin dangle!

Tralmaks still injured?
Yes and Filipe. We can still expect to see at least one F from Bos, Lauko, Studnicka, Greer or Foligno…let’s hope this years P-Bruins team plays to their capabilities and doesn’t under-achieve like last year.

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Will be interesting to see if the lines that Mark Divver tweeted stick for tonight. Wagner/McLaughlin on their off wing, Merkulov playing LW, etc.

Reactions: aguineapig

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Will be interesting to see if the lines that Mark Divver tweeted stick for tonight. Wagner/McLaughlin on their off wing, Merkulov playing LW, etc.

They'll just have to make due with what they have. A lot of talent but will be interesting to see how they spread it out. I want Merkulov in the middle but if they’re using him on the LW:

Merkulov — Beecher — Steen
Lysell — Lettieri — McLaughlin
Toporowski — Koppanen — Brazeau
Hall — Asselin — Wagner

Ahcan — Carrick
Renouf — Wissman
Wolff — Didier

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005

They'll just have to make due with what they have. A lot of talent but will be interesting to see how they spread it out. I want Merkulov in the middle but if they’re using him on the LW:

Merkulov — Beecher — Steen
Lysell — Lettieri — McLaughlin
Toporowski — Koppanen — Brazeau
Hall — Asselin — Wagner

Ahcan — Carrick
Renouf — Wissman
Wolff — Didier

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Do I have to pay actually money to watch these games? Asking for a friend :sarcasm:

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Do I have to pay actually money to watch these games? Asking for a friend :sarcasm:
Based on @Saxon Eric message above, I was able to sign up and will be watching tonight for free.

105$ for the full season and playoffs, and I am not likely to go that far. 65 for the Bruins regular season only,

I want to, but I just don't see myself having that much time. Maybe in a few years when my kids start leaving. :)

Reactions: wintersej
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad