Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Kuhlman is still around too, wouldn't mind seeing Asselin or Hughes for a few games though
Does Kuhlman play on both sides I only recall him on the RW off the top of my head? Do you think any of these options could surprise us in a good way.

I didn't mind the way Blidh used the opportunity last night but I get this feeling after 5 games I would feel the same as I did in the past when Kuhlman Frederic and others have played up in the lineup for a stretch.

God if Stud were ready for 2C or 3C even it would open options with Haula moving to LW. Here's praying Stud starts a Steen like tear right now and forces his way in soon.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Does Kuhlman play on both sides I only recall him on the RW off the top of my head? Do you think any of these options could surprise us in a good way.

I didn't mind the way Blidh used the opportunity last night but I get this feeling after 5 games I would feel the same as I did in the past when Kuhlman Frederic and others have played up in the lineup for a stretch.

God if Stud were ready for 2C or 3C even it would open options with Haula moving to LW. Here's praying Stud starts a Steen like tear right now and forces his way in soon.
Forgot Nosek will be back...
They'll figure it out
Studnicka last few games have been decent, maybe he gets another chance, maybe

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Forgot Nosek will be back...
They'll figure it out
Studnicka last few games have been decent, maybe he gets another chance, maybe
How Bruins' Could Replace Nick Foligno If He Misses Significant Time

NESN added Froden and Lauko who I forgot about and Senyshyn who I dont think is capable of playing LW.

Lauko for me is a no based solely off of reports here. Froden intrigues me as much as Asselin. Hughes for me without having watched his play in Providence is the least inspiring but also probably the safest bet.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
How Bruins' Could Replace Nick Foligno If He Misses Significant Time

NESN added Froden and Lauko who I forgot about and Senyshyn who I dont think is capable of playing LW.

Lauko for me is a no based solely off of reports here. Froden intrigues me as much as Asselin. Hughes for me without having watched his play in Providence is the least inspiring but also probably the safest bet.

I would be good with any of the recommendations but thinking Lauko time...

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
He's not really having a woeful season though. I would give him a cup of tea as a way to try to jump start him and get him really going.
Hey I know you watch most of the games. Do you think hes been good? Have I been misreading this board. I was under the impression everyone watching Providence this year agreed Lauko has taken a step back and has been inconsistent.

Am I completely off base? It wouldnt surprise me as I dont get to watch. I really want to here more on your assessment.

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Hey I know you watch most of the games. Do you think hes been good? Have I been misreading this board. I was under the impression everyone watching Providence this year agreed Lauko has taken a step back and has been inconsistent.

Am I completely off base? It wouldnt surprise me as I dont get to watch. I really want to here more on your assessment.
I haven't watched many games this year due to time difference. As for this year it has been a downgrade from last. Part of that I think is due to him being bigger. He looks a lot more muscular than he did last year.

Reactions: HustleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad