Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
So better for him to sit on the taxi squad unable to play in Providence?
Idk. Practicing with the big boys as opposed to being stuck in Providence? I know I’d like to be in the NHL and the quirks. No position to see his game up close than in front of his eyes. IDK.

Reactions: Dr Hook

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
Fogarty over Stud yikes.

Divver was on the skate podcast and he said Jack has been pretty inconsistent in Providence coming back from Covid and that he was the one player on the roster that got really sick. Probably just getting himself back up to speed and regular playing time is better for him.

Hope he gets better soon bc this Haula thing isn't working for me.

False Start

May 8, 2018
Divver was on the skate podcast and he said Jack has been pretty inconsistent in Providence coming back from Covid and that he was the one player on the roster that got really sick. Probably just getting himself back up to speed and regular playing time is better for him.

Hope he gets better soon bc this Haula thing isn't working for me.

Studnicka next to Hall and Pasta?

Sign me up for a trial run. Haula has been okay, not horrible but not notable.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I have no doubt that if any NHL team wanted Wagner the Bruins would absolutely facilitate a move and expect nothing in return. He is a veteran, and they would happily fill that rquest

Yeah. No NHL team wants Wagner at his contract. Plus, i don't even think he's a true NHLer at this point.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Hey just wondering, if we trade DeBrusk and Foligno is out long-term, who's next man up at LW?

I was thinking Asselin or maybe Hughes. Fretting that it's either Blidh or Frederic. Anyhow just here to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad