Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIII -2021 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I'm guessing the Rask situation may be more serious than we think. That or he has been playing great lately and is getting rewarded for it.

I wonder if the Bruins will send Vladar down so he can get a game in down there, Swayman comes up as the backup and gets a little reward; pay wise. They go with Halak obviously.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
oh yes! For those of us who lived through those painful and awkward years of the goalie carousel this is glorious.

I was fortunate enough to only catch the tail end

Raycroft, Hannu, Grahame, potvin, Shields, tallas, skudra, dafoe

Love that we look to have another bonafide starting goalie waiting in the wings. We can ease him in like tuukka

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
I was fortunate enough to only catch the tail end

Raycroft, Hannu, Grahame, potvin, Shields, tallas, skudra, dafoe

Love that we look to have another bonafide starting goalie waiting in the wings. We can ease him in like tuukka

Remember when they picked up Jeff Hackett and he still had the Habs pads? Dark days lol

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
That means more then just Senyshyn is out today. Is that correct?
It's mainly to cover for the Taxi Squad. Right now Studnicka, Vladar, and Vaakanainen are on it. With the game starting at 1 they needed to get back up to the minimum of 4. We already know that both Senyshyn and Rask will be out.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Geez. Swayman already called up to the NHL. Insane. This is the most exciting bruins draft pick of this position I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Geez. Swayman already called up to the NHL. Insane. This is the most exciting bruins draft pick of this position I’ve ever seen.

TAXI isn't the NHL yet.... it just shows you that Booth is who we thought he was and by the move of Keyser up from JAX to PRO, it's concerning but it's still an odd year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad