Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIII -2021 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Word on the streets says Ferguson and Leach are meeting today over who's going to be Black Aces
strictly for selfish reasons as I haven`t seen him play with Providence, like to see Lauko added with Seny, Lyle and Trailmix but not sure the latter is even signed to a contract yet?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
strictly for selfish reasons as I haven`t seen him play with Providence, like to see Lauko added with Seny, Lyle and Trailmix but not sure the latter is even signed to a contract yet?
The safe bets are
Hughes,Lauko,Studnicka and Senyshyn
Ahcan and Vaakanainen
Vladar
That's 7 plus the 4 on the Taxi, could be a contentious process...

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
saw Hall scored his first pro goal, how did he look otherwise?
He looked like a young player trying to find a role on this team, eventually settled in as the 4th line Center
Played just 13 games and like many of his contemporaries its basically a throw away year
He's a big kid with soft hands and decent vision, like Brady Lyle, skating is a question, I want to see how he holds up when they go back to 3 games in 3 nights
Might have the best salad in the AHL

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
He looked like a young player trying to find a role on this team, eventually settled in as the 4th line Center
Played just 13 games and like many of his contemporaries its basically a throw away year
He's a big kid with soft hands and decent vision, like Brady Lyle, skating is a question, I want to see how he holds up when they go back to 3 games in 3 nights
Might have the best salad in the AHL

his salad is classic, thanks for the report, always appreciate it

Reactions: Saxon Eric
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad