Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
RE3X6KNV25HITOWRIUFVJSYAWA.jpg

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
the reason is not everyone here follows Providence, or Jacksonville, or Atlanta, Eric.... it's just common sense, whether it's the same team or not, multiple times.

you might get a bit more posters commenting, that's all....
Ya tell them. We need more out of you guys. The endless posts and paragraphs breaking it down isn’t enough. We going to need at least 4 more hours a week out of you lazy providence reporters. Geez.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
After watching Zboril and reading about Senyshyn can they just call him up and stick him at 3rd line next to Coyle

maddening
Better to over marinate them then push them into the nhl

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I would much rather have Senyshyn have a chance over Wagner who just does not do much imo.

Yep. They should call up Senyshyn, move Wags to the taxi squad and if someone grabs him off waivers, they are welcome to him. I doubt there would be any takers for his salary as a non-productive, low energy fourth line JAG which is what he is these days.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Ya tell them. We need more out of you guys. The endless posts and paragraphs breaking it down isn’t enough. We going to need at least 4 more hours a week out of you lazy providence reporters. Geez.
exactly and a week or so ago, some know it all in the last PB`s thread had the nerve to take his time and put a grade to each player, actually breaking down what they like and areas of improvement, soft, soft effort:sarcasm:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yep. They should call up Senyshyn, move Wags to the taxi squad and if someone grabs him off waivers, they are welcome to him. I doubt there would be any takers for his salary as a non-productive, low energy fourth line JAG which is what he is these days.
did I miss something (likely)? I thought they just called him up to the taxi squad, then I saw he got an assist today? So confused as usual

Reactions: Blowfish

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Agree, wish they could package Wagner and Moore in a deal for a pick or couple minor leaguers, it would give cap space and a chance for guys like Seny to get a shot.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
did I miss something (likely)? I thought they just called him up to the taxi squad, then I saw he got an assist today? So confused as usual

They did it for a day, but I don't know why, then he was right back in Providence for a game.

Reactions: Blowfish

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

According to cap friendly he is on the taxi squad, but I believe and could be wrong, that it is still considered the AHL.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
According to cap friendly he is on the taxi squad, but I believe and could be wrong, that it is still considered the AHL.
I think it means he can be used in game on an emergency basis. So I think it’s only a matter of time. Generally someone gets hurt. It’s a violent high risk sport. That way he can ge brought up and down with out waivers. Emergency recalls the way I believe. But I’m not an expert on these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->