Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIII -2021 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I, for one, have seen enough of this guy. Don’t see him fitting in with the team next year and thereafter. Too bad because he was a high first round pick. But, after three years and no production, I’m ready to bid adieu to Mr. Zach S.
For his sake I hope he gets a fresh start elsewhere, in his last stint with Boston he seemed to play afraid to get scratched. Not sure how that can be fixed with Bruce, maybe now that the top 6 is more stable he’d have more patience with him?

I think he’d be playing on a lot of other teams.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Providence may have played its last game against Bridgeport, after 21 years as the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.... there are reports that just like the ill fated Connecticut Whale experiment with the Hartford Wolf*Pack.

there are reports saying the Bridgeport Sound Tigers will likely rebrand to the Bridgeport Islanders

Last edited:

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
Providence may have played its last game against Bridgeport, after 21 years as the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.... there are reports that just like the ill fated Connecticut Whale experiment with the Hartford Wolf*Pack.

there are reports saying the Bridgeport Sound Tigers will likely rebrand to the Bridgeport Islanders

I'm not even sure what a Sound Tiger is...a large cat with psionic abilities?

Pierre-MIchel

Jan 28, 2007
For his sake I hope he gets a fresh start elsewhere, in his last stint with Boston he seemed to play afraid to get scratched. Not sure how that can be fixed with Bruce, maybe now that the top 6 is more stable he’d have more patience with him?

I think he’d be playing on a lot of other teams.
Every coach in NHL must win, it's their job and Bruce is no exception. This is the best league in the world and coaches are playing the players that will help them the most to win. If a player helps them to win or a youngster force their hands for a role on the team or more ice time, the coach will be more than pleased. If not... PERFORMANCE is what dictates the decisions for NHL coaches.

Reactions: inactive user

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
If they change to the Bridgeport Islanders that is lame.

Oh, wait. That's Lou.
it has a lot to do with the Islanders marketing strategy..... it is idealogy similiar to what Providence goes through when Boston is referenced as they have out the Philadelphia mode as the Broad Street Bullies.... Boston is referenced at the Big Bad Bruins, just because of that era or style of play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad