Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIII -2021 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
exactly and a week or so ago, some know it all in the last PB`s thread had the nerve to take his time and put a grade to each player, actually breaking down what they like and areas of improvement, soft, soft effort:sarcasm:
I saw that bullshit. Yes, three different guys posted their in depth thoughts and opinions on the players on the roster. BUT, was there anyone who took the effort to put headshots and uniform numbers next to each evaluation????? No.

I was a smouldering pit of anger when I saw that kind of laziness. Unacceptable.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Bruins are getting desperate for a scoring forward...

Perhaps Swayman is the target for some of these teams? Would be interesting to know goalie depth.

A lot of teams would be mad not to be interested in Swayman. The Bruins would be mad to consider moving him, even to address the gaping maw that is secondary scoring. Tuuka is well into his back nine. Jaro is too. What the ultimate read is on Vladar is the big question. Is he a 55+ game solid starter in the NHL? And what of Keyser? He is promising but has to overcome the concussion issues and stay healthy. I feel like the Bruins need to keep Swayman at least until they know what they have in Vladar, maybe as Tuuka's backup for the next couple of seasons.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'm hanging onto Swayman
I like him better then Hellybuck coming out but if you can get Reinhart or Dach or Zegras you have to do

certainly not a rental or prospect package but a top of the line center I do

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad