Providence Bruins General Discussion thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Good news Senyshyn getting off shots on that line he is on. Would have been better to net one of those open looks but he is making the simple defensive plays as 2nd nature.
I didn't want to fire up the 2015 draft truthers but yeah Senyshyn should have raked in the points this weekend ,he was a force though

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Win
Lauzon hurt at the end blocking a shot
Strong weekend from the goalies
Kuhlman, Senyshyn, Frederic brought it
Golf clap for Leach rolling out those 4 balanced lines
Waiting on you Donnie

i look forward to seeing your top 5 trade bait list for the brooooonz

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I don't care about his numbers in the AHL. In the NHL, Senyshyn has 5 points in 6 career games ( f*** you refs ). He's looked like an NHL'er every time I've watched him play. Size, speed, works hard, will do whatever the team needs.

Put him back with Coyle already!

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I don't care about his numbers in the AHL. In the NHL, Senyshyn has 5 points in 6 career games ( **** you refs ). He's looked like an NHL'er every time I've watched him play. Size, speed, works hard, will do whatever the team needs.

Put him back with Coyle already!

Ritchie or Backes. Who do you send down to make this happen.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Ritchie or Backes. Who do you send down to make this happen.

Ritchie. Backes is pretty well respected in the room, even if he doesn't get to play. I bet Backes will have a role to play in the spring and be an important morale boost to the lineup in the playoffs for a game or two.

Reactions: BBruins

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
That is a lot of movement for a team that is first in the league in points at the moment.
Yup and it makes them a better playoff team. I do not want another spring of Heinen looking like a lost puppy.

(I love dogs I don't like Heinen)

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Nordstrom was good in playoffs. Plays hard good penalty killer I would keep him
This one I thought about, I like Nordstrom, like his speed and he has some grit. I want Studnicka, Frederic and Senyshyn up to do that you have to clear some space, it was either Nordstrom, Kuraly or Wagner to go with Lindholm and Ritchie. Backes is unrealistic to send down, isn't going to happen so I picked Nordstrom, should probably be Kuraly based on play this year as he has struggled.

Bottom six I would roll
Bjork-Coyle-Senyshyn
Frederic-Studnicka-Wagner

At least give it a look and see how it does. Grit in Frederic and Wagner, Speed in Bjork and Senyshyn and Studnicka may be ready, break him in on the fourth line, he has some grit and sneaky dirty to his game and is a good penalty killer and sound defensively.

You could upgrade Senyshyn in a trade but Sweeney seems to have a mental block in acquiring RW's with skill and grit or skill or grit.

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
I almost feel bad for Senyshyn at this point. 5 SOG yesterday, playing and skating hard, looks confident. But at the end of the day: 0 points, -1 and whiffed on an open net. He's got 3 points in 20 AHL games and is -5 on the season. He passes the eye test but without the numbers, do we really expect him to be called up?

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Yup and it makes them a better playoff team. I do not want another spring of Heinen looking like a lost puppy.

(I love dogs I don't like Heinen)
Three rookies in the bottom 6 makes them a better playoff team? I very much doubt it. Don’t mind either of the prospects, but putting all three in at once would be doing them and the team a disservice.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I almost feel bad for Senyshyn at this point. 5 SOG yesterday, playing and skating hard, looks confident. But at the end of the day: 0 points, -1 and whiffed on an open net. He's got 3 points in 20 AHL games and is -5 on the season. He passes the eye test but without the numbers, do we really expect him to be called up?
Thank You

I watched him last week and thought the same

I’m looking at
A. Not putting him in the Palmeiri or Kreider deal or any deal
B. Focused on him next season with Kuhlman & Wagner for those bottom 2 RW spots but on the big club

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Thank You

I watched him last week and thought the same

I’m looking at
A. Not putting him in the Palmeiri or Kreider deal or any deal
B. Focused on him next season with Kuhlman & Wagner for those bottom 2 RW spots but on the big club

if i'm another team, i'm calling sweeney every day to try to pry away some of these
guys. bruins can't fit them all. bruins develop players extremely well. they may not
have a ton of upside guys, but the organization just churns out nhl players.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
if i'm another team, i'm calling sweeney every day to try to pry away some of these
guys. bruins can't fit them all. bruins develop players extremely well. they may not
have a ton of upside guys, but the organization just churns out nhl players.
They can just wait until next season and possibly get them for free (aside from the transaction fee) via waivers. There's no way the Bruins will be able to hold all those soon to be waivers eligible left-shot defensemen among others with the roster being pretty full for next fall as things stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad