Providence Bruins General Discussion thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006

I don't think we fans want him to come up to fight. I want him to come up so we have one player who will throw a body check! Add to that, if the B's are playing soft because the coach wants skill over toughness then it's time for Cassidy to join the unemployment line!

Reactions: Kegs

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I don't think we fans want him to come up to fight. I want him to come up so we have one player who will throw a body check! Add to that, if the B's are playing soft because the coach wants skill over toughness then it's time for Cassidy to join the unemployment line!

fans want Tom Wilson’s kryptonite.

BruinsNetwork

Makes you wonder how bad Rasks concussion is

No, it doesn't. If Lagace was recalled then yes, that would be the case. Halak will be playing until Rask is back and I'd be surprised if Vladar got into a game. Keyser is still sidelined with an upper-body injury and hasn't practiced yet, hence the signing of another goalie.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
No, it doesn't. If Lagace was recalled then yes, that would be the case. Halak will be playing until Rask is back and I'd be surprised if Vladar got into a game. Keyser is still sidelined with an upper-body injury and hasn't practiced yet, hence the signing of another goalie.

Do you happen to know if the upper body injury is a concussion? And if so isn’t that something that he has had issues with in the past? Either way, poor kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad