Prospect Info: General Discussion of Prospects

RoyalOverNavy

Feb 25, 2023
Not NHL related, but OHL shares two letters, so here goes anyway.
Buffalo area kid Quetin Musty had himself a game Friday night in Sudbury's 9-8 win over Windsor.
Musty scored four goals, and assisted on two others. He even scored the game winner, 43 seconds into overtime.

I'm linking the video highlights from the OHL, though calling them "highlights" is a bit misleading. The goaltending and defense on display in this clip are dreadful.

LINK -- Ontario Hockey League

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

I still wonder at Justin as a UDFA with the lack of centers around their pro development path. He seems like someone who will one day be a bottom sixer when/if he makes the show.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Curious on this - what do people think the odds are that Luke Tuch goes ufa this summer and signs with Buffalo? I want to believe that they’re high, but I’m curious if others are having the same thought…

I've had that suspicion for a while (over a year). Now, that Luke isn't as good as Alex is a factor, but he does apply his size and is a right shot which are all things the Sabres could use in the pipeline. It would also amp up the Montreal-Buffalo rivalry, I'm sure.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
He had such a great personality, I'm just happy to see him having some success even if it's on SKA. His team down 3-0 in the 2nd round now with today's OT loss.
Yea he was always positive and seemed to have an infectious attitude

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Goalie fight in the Moose Jaw - Regina game and now the Regina HC is getting booted because he's over the glass going off on the Warriors' staff.

Unger just smoked Pyne in the fight.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Linkoping and Skelleftea still playing, now heading into a third OT. Edit: Now the fourth longest game in the SHL semi-finals history if I got the gist of that Swedish graphic.

Last edited:

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not a prospect, but there are few traditions as baked in for me as having lunch while watching Ryan Lasch score with commentary in a language I don't understand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad