Arrested: General Arrested/Conduct Thread Part 3

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I've heard some awful stuff in my time, but that recollection of Wheeler being surprised she was alive might just be the worst.

Probably a bad time to mention he made bail...

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Let's not even mention that Wheeler blamed bipolar for his actions. I have bipolar myself (along with a few family members and friends), and none of us have ever done anything remotely similar to this.

Last edited:

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Have seen some scary, bizarre behavior out of some who stopped taking their meds. Bad scene. I hope the victim is able to heal physically and mentally from this awfulness.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Pacman Jones in legal trouble.....again.

from cbssports.com:

pacman-jones.jpg

Former NFL cornerback Adam Jones has found himself in trouble with the law again. WCPO 9 reports that Jones was arrested in Cincinnati and charged with misdemeanor assault. According to Hamilton County court documents obtained by WCPO 9, the police arrested Jones early Monday morning after he punched and kicked a person in the head until the person was unconscious.

Jones, who most recently spent time with the Denver Broncos, announced his retirement following the 2018 season. "Pacman" will most likely be remembered for his eight seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals, where he was named first-team All-Pro in 2014 and earned his only Pro Bowl bid the following season in 2015. While Jones was a reliable cornerback who played with the kind of aggression coaches loved, he will unfortunately be remembered for his laundry list of shortcomings off the field.

Full story: www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-nfl-cornerback-adam-pacman-jones-arrested-charged-with-misdemeanor-assault/

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Pacman Jones in legal trouble.....again.

from cbssports.com:

pacman-jones.jpg

Former NFL cornerback Adam Jones has found himself in trouble with the law again. WCPO 9 reports that Jones was arrested in Cincinnati and charged with misdemeanor assault. According to Hamilton County court documents obtained by WCPO 9, the police arrested Jones early Monday morning after he punched and kicked a person in the head until the person was unconscious.

Jones, who most recently spent time with the Denver Broncos, announced his retirement following the 2018 season. "Pacman" will most likely be remembered for his eight seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals, where he was named first-team All-Pro in 2014 and earned his only Pro Bowl bid the following season in 2015. While Jones was a reliable cornerback who played with the kind of aggression coaches loved, he will unfortunately be remembered for his laundry list of shortcomings off the field.

Full story: www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-nfl-cornerback-adam-pacman-jones-arrested-charged-with-misdemeanor-assault/
“Pacman" will most likely be remembered for his eight seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals, where he was named first-team All-Pro in 2014 and earned his only Pro Bowl bid the following season in 2015.”

I really doubt that.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt on the first lawsuit since the lawyer (who happens to have ties to the McNair family) and was acting like a total assclown on social media. There's enough probable cause there where it could have very well been just a shady attempt by the organization to smear Watson. 6 lawsuits though? One would be enough to do damage, 6 indicates that Watson is a deviant.

The more that comes out the higher probability that Watson did some gross shit and if anything, the lawyer is acting like a clown to shield his clients. Given the nature of the accusations and the suspect that might not actually be the worst move.

Edit: shit on the lawyer all you want but even Texans fans in the Houston area can confirm dude gets results. He fought BP and won too.

Last edited:

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
How does a team like the Texans, who have team executive, Chaplin, and character coach Jack Easterby, have a player that would allegedly do something like this?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
One more thought on the Watson thing: what if all of these skeletons coming out of the closet was the real reason he wanted out of Houston?.

What if the schism between him and McNair/Easterby was just cover? He had no problem signing that deal when the best WR he had and in the NFL was shipped off for nothing and his coach was on the hot scene. Not to mention he actually thanked Easterby a couple of times after signing in the press and shit like that.

Really makes you wonder if he knew this was coming and he tried to get the hell out of dodge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad