GDT: GDT: There’s a game today (Game 60: CBJ @ WPG 8pm)

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
As well as Foligno played, he keeps the puck in zone then tries to rim it, only to end up in his net. Unfortunate

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
4 losses in a row.

here's to hoping for a trade/shake up, sooner rather than later.

also, after his playing career comes to an end.. Seth has head coach written all over him.

goodnight CBJ land.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Being a lazy pansy like usual . My gosh . Also, this year is a perfect example why you don’t pay a goalie 7.5 mill or more a season . Jackets are going to be so much better off spending 6 mill of that on offense . See ya Bob
Bob's not worth anywhere close to the 7+million he's making now. So he CERTAINLY isn't worth the 10 million he WANTS to be paid.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
That's it. I'm banning everybody on this board for disrespecting MAH AUTHORATAH.

If only you'd just stayed positive, this wouldn't have had to happen. :nod:

:sarcasm:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I thought Jackets played well except for the instances where they didn't that cost them 4 goals and the game. Trade Bob before we have to add to him to get a 2nd.

Reactions: thebus88 and CPTN71

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Thinking the same. If you have #10 on the pp then you can't br serious about scoring goals
What makes zero sense is Torts bitches about not be able to get thru to Wennberg on offense, he blasts all natural centers not named Dubois, and sees the stat sheet showing 1 goal. It makes any references to accountability disingenuous and quite selectively applied.

Reactions: The Bread Man

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
You're not gonna break out the flamethrower, are ya?
Excellent idea! Thanks for reminding me!
FIREdevil.gif

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Tort's decisions have me scratching my head. Why play Bob he's a mental basket case? Why even have Duke on the team if he screws up 1 time and you bench him meanwhile Wennberg and Nash suck should be sent to Cleveland yet they play?
Our dumba$$ coach and the biased refs did we have a chance?
Nash and Wennberg play because the team is just a bit short in the C department

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad