GDT Standings Thread

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Canadiens huh? Might have to throw in a Miracle at Molson shout-out in there.

I just gave you whatever game was next in chronological order, since Misfit Semin asked not to have that weekend. Either way, reference any moments/events as you please.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I just gave you whatever game was next in chronological order, since Misfit Semin asked not to have that weekend. Either way, reference any moments/events as you please.

I am having PRK on my eyes on the 15th, so I wont be using the PC for a couple of days while my eyes adjust, and I will be on valium, maybe I should do it for the lulz. :laugh:

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Do I have any volunteers willing to do the game Feb 9th at Philly now that OntarioFisherman is gone?

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I'll do it.

I'll give it to you if you want, but that puts your other game at risk. I'm making a rule that a person cannot make a new GDT if they lost their previous one without the team acquiring wins in between.

So if we lose at Philly and then lose the next three (which I'd probably die if that happened), then you'd lose your ability to make the other one against Montreal.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Get us above .500, Novacane.

Also, I'm looking for volunteers to pick up after the last currently-filled GDT slot.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I'm counting an OT loss in Philly the same thing as a win anywhere else. You get to keep the Montreal game, HisIceness.

On a side note, I'm still looking to fill in the schedule after the end of my list to this point. Please sign up for other games, everybody.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I'm counting an OT loss in Philly the same thing as a win anywhere else. You get to keep the Montreal game, HisIceness.

On a side note, I'm still looking to fill in the schedule after the end of my list to this point. Please sign up for other games, everybody.

I can't sign up till the Jersey game is over, but I'll be first in line for another after tuesday :)

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I can't sign up till the Jersey game is over, but I'll be first in line for another after tuesday :)

You can definitely sign up now if you want. My rule (which I made an exception to today) is that you cannot make a second GDT if the first is a loss and there are no wins between your two GDTs.

So if we were to lose to Jersey, then lose the next bunch all in a row, you couldn't make the GDT for the game immediately following.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $45.00