GDT Standings Thread

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Also, while "do meth for Seth" is a better catch phrase than "stop winnin' for MacKinnon," if we have the first overall pick and pass on MacKinnon I'll stop being a Canes fan. I'd be SO frustrated.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
What happens if someone gets on a hot streak?

Well, I'd assume nobody has a hot streak to start the year with the rotation I'm trying to implement. If we get down to the end of the season and need a GDT professional, I'll look at the standings for the duration of the season at that point and throw that person to the wolves.

Otherwise, we'll just keep on keepin' on.

I'll sign up for some time in the future as a stand-by but I cant promise it will be either good or funny.

Okay, I'll add you for the next game in line after What the Faulk.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
After a good showing by AntonfortheHart, Lazyking is up next. Please don't be lazy in making your GDT. The elaborate theme by AftH clearly worked in our favor.

No pressure.:laugh:

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
Sorry guys, I'm going simple on this one.. I'm not feeling well and not a graphic guy by any means. I'd ask a sharks fan but it's a bit short notice.

I'll come up with something in the morning tho.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Sorry guys, I'm going simple on this one.. I'm not feeling well and not a graphic guy by any means. I'd ask a sharks fan but it's a bit short notice.

I'll come up with something in the morning tho.

Oh, alright. But only because you're not feeling well.

If we lose though....somebody has to pay. :sarcasm:

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
may i do one in the future plis?

Only if you promise to be drunk, like you were last night when you eviscerated Ron the Ref.

Wasn't totalkev like 4-0 two seasons ago?

I had a run of four or five straight games with points last season during our drive for 9th place. But I'm not really a GDT kind of guy. And I'm certainly not capable of anything even approaching last night's epic. I'll just rant about JR or some dumb decision and call it a GDT.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
The simplistic approach worked today, but I fully expect a trolling-filled GDT from Shutdown Sutter on Monday against the Bruins.

Let's get a streak going, people!

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Reccomended material:

220px-Babe_Ruth_Red_Sox_1918.jpg

magic-johnson-hook.jpg

bruins-penalty-box-intro.jpg

nhl_a_gagne12_600.jpg

tumblr_mdifxhMHrP1rkr3zro1_500.jpg

aptopix-hurricanes-bruins-hjpg-f96856ee7c079fb6.jpg

bradyingweb-2-web.jpg

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I'm going to bump this in hopes that I can acquire more volunteers to fill in more of the GDT schedule. If I don't get anybody, I'm going to start assigning people that have previously made GDTs this year to games at my discretion.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
I'm going to bump this in hopes that I can acquire more volunteers to fill in more of the GDT schedule. If I don't get anybody, I'm going to start assigning people that have previously made GDTs this year to games at my discretion.

Start with the guys that brought us wins. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad