GDT Standings Thread

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Updated for the final standings:

Novacane and I are the co-leaders for the year, after I willingly sacrificed my perfect 3-0-0 record for Seth Jones.

GDT Poster...........................Record..................................Points Earned
Novacane.................................3-1-0..............................................6
PublicEnemy...........................3-1-0..............................................6
Jussi Trollinen.........................2-2-1..............................................5
What the Faulk........................1-0-1.............................................3
AntonfortheHart......................1-0-0..............................................2
Anton Bubchuk........................1-0-0..............................................2
Beardy...................................1-0-0..............................................2
Blueline Bomber.....................1-1-0...............................................2
Chicago Made Punk.................1-2-0...............................................2
DaveG....................................1-0-0..............................................2
Firestorm................................1-0-0..............................................2
Lazyking................................1-0-0...............................................2
PaulProteus.............................1-0-0.............................................2
Troll Ward...............................1-2-0..............................................2
HisIceness..............................0-0-1..............................................1
Highway to Cap Hell.................0-1-1..............................................1
Anton Dubinchuk.....................0-1-0...............................................0
ColeMPV.................................0-1-0.............................................0
Datsyuk Prospect....................0-1-0...............................................0
Dins......................................0-1-0...............................................0
dnugs....................................0-1-0...............................................0
garnetpalmetto.....................0-2-0................................................0
John Jokista..........................0-2-0................................................0
Misfit Semin...........................0-3-0................................................0
Oenatzu.................................0-2-0...............................................0
Roboturner913.......................0-1-0...............................................0

Last edited:

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Maybe our next GDT should be serious and the team will actually take the game seriously......:laugh:

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Oh, so you're volunteering then? Have at it. I suggest you start it today to make sure it's epic.

:sarcasm:

I've never done one since I'm neither particularly motivated or at all skilled when it comes to these things and a lot people seem to plan theirs out and make big productions out of it. If I had the time or energy I would do a GDT with a the reasons Buffalo sucks, both fictional and non.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
This would be a good time to do a serious GDT, as the site administrator is a Buffalo fan and IIRC doesn't take kindly to his team being mocked.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Let's get somebody...other than dins or Dubinchuk (sorry guys, you both lost so far)...to make an epic GDT and get us a win finally.

Volunteers?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I had some pretty good mojo through the 08-09 season, including the playoff run. I'm not so hot with photoshop or anything, but I could come out of retirement for a GDT or two this season.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Sorry, the first game of the year against Buffalo is NOT the time to make a serious GDT. It goes against everything I've ever known.

References. must. be. made.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
I did a good amount of the GDTs during the hot stretch in 10-11 that nearly got us in the playoffs. Had a great record that year. Not as much last year. Will do GDT if needed.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I'm going to make a new rule that somebody who loses on a GDT cannot make a new GDT until the team has another win. So dins and Dubinchuk can't make a new GDT of their own until somebody else steps up and produces a GDT that allows us to win.

The next three GDTs will be made by the three people above (not named dins or Dubinchuk) who have offered thus far.

-AntonfortheHart gets tomorrow
-Lazyking can either hire a Sharks fan or attempt his own for Friday
-Shutdown Sutter gets the game on Monday.

And then...what the hell. I guess I'll give the Friday game against the Sens a shot.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I'm going to make a new rule that somebody who loses on a GDT cannot make a new GDT until the team has another win. So dins and Dubinchuk can't make a new GDT of their own until somebody else steps up and produces a GDT that allows us to win.

The next three GDTs will be made by the three people above (not named dins or Dubinchuk) who have offered thus far.

And then...what the hell. I guess I'll give the Friday game against the Sens a shot.

I'll take the Islanders game on the 11th. Simply because I'll need 10 games to decide whether or not to mock this team endlessly.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere

Whoa **** you man I don't want the Bruins :laugh:

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Could I please get a sticky for this thread, and also have it renamed something to reflect that this will both be a GDT schedule making AND standings thread?

This is going a lot more smoothly so far than I intended.

Last edited:

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I had some pretty good mojo through the 08-09 season, including the playoff run. I'm not so hot with photoshop or anything, but I could come out of retirement for a GDT or two this season.

As did I. Then I did the first game of the playoffs, and that didn't end well.

I'll do one at some point so add me to the list I suppose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad