GDT: GDT Sign up - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I was thinking maybe we can post the GDT a few days early to get everyone pumped up. Everyone can contribute by posting their favorite pics and videos.

One problem is we have a game against the Rags the night before so it could get confusing with two GDTs going at once.

We could do a pre-game thread though after the Caps game that Saturday. Let everyone post their videos, gifs, photoshops and sort of build a best of collection, and then combine what we all like the best into the official GDT which we will actually post on time at midnight Tuesday.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
One problem is we have a game against the Rags the night before so it could get confusing with two GDTs going at once.

We could do a pre-game thread though after the Caps game that Saturday. Let everyone post their videos, gifs, photoshops and sort of build a best of collection, and then combine what we all like the best into the official GDT which we will actually post on time at midnight Tuesday.

OK, I'm working on the beginnings of one now. Let me know when we should post it. Maybe RG can get in on the action too.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
OK, I'm working on the beginnings of one now. Let me know when we should post it. Maybe RG can get in on the action too.

Depends. Is the plant to do a proto thread to let other people add stuff for the actual GDT or do have a GDT plan?

And ya if RG is reading hopefully he can add as he is the photoshop God. I know Kaoss has been busy this year and English posts frequently.

Any other photoshop wizs around or just has a large collection of Marty gifs?

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Depends. Is the plant to do a proto thread to let other people add stuff for the actual GDT or do have a GDT plan?

And ya if RG is reading hopefully he can add as he is the photoshop God. I know Kaoss has been busy this year and English posts frequently.

Any other photoshop wizs around or just has a large collection of Marty gifs?

Got your PM, that sounds good, I can post it at midnight. Not sure how it's going to work if someone is on a winning streak.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'm thinking of doing the Hynes-enberg game day thread soon.

I don't have any photoshop skills so I'm going to see if I can enlist the help of any of the guys on the NHL Photoshop thread. If anyone here wants to help, just PM me and maybe we can come up with some ideas.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
anyone mind if I take the Lightning game, even if we win against CBJ?

I have something..... planned

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I got an idea that I'd like to try out for the Preds game. That's when we lose to the Canes because it's another Cream of the Crap^TM trap game

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I got an idea that I'd like to try out for the Preds game. That's when we lose to the Canes because it's another Cream of the Crap^TM trap game

It's not a trap game when Carolina is only a point behind us right now-and they move ahead of us today with a win over St Loser.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Final GDT of the year just got a lot more interesting. Any takers? All this news and potentially Patty's last game deserve a good GDT.

It almost feels like our past (Lou, Patty?) colliding with the future (Zacha, Wood, Santini) type theme. Basically all of them we gotta incorporate at some level anyway.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I'm on it!!

It won't have the fun photoshops that others can provide, but I'll do my best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad