GDT: GDT Sign up - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevRickus

Damon Severson Fan Club President
Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
Bored at work this morning so I have the GDT for the Coyotes game tomorrow night ready to go. Will post it tomorrow morning.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Bored at work this morning so I have the GDT for the Coyotes game tomorrow night ready to go. Will post it tomorrow morning.

You are kind of stuck doing them for now since we are actually on a winning streak.

Also can someone post all of our heros in here so we have access to them?

Pointing guy, drinking beer guy, Moose photo bomb guy, dancing guy, and there was one last year I'm forgetting.

DevRickus

Damon Severson Fan Club President
Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
You are kind of stuck doing them for now since we are actually on a winning streak.

Also can someone post all of our heros in here so we have access to them?

Pointing guy, drinking beer guy, Moose photo bomb guy, dancing guy, and there was one last year I'm forgetting.

Haha yeah. I have the one for tomorrow night done. Just waiting to post until tomorrow.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Can we do a Bad News Bears themed GDT with Hynes as the coach

Actually someone please do this, well I would do it but I need someone with photoshopping skills.

kicking_and_screaming.jpg

I don't know if my picture is working -- but a kicking and screaming GDT.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hynes is more like Kelly's dad from the second Bad News Bears than dopey Buttermaker :laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
yo can someone cover my GDT for today, got called into work :/

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
*sigh*

I suppose.

Think you should definitely modify this to include a picture of Harris with some sort of **** eating grin if a picture is available and put in that Wolf of Wall Street color theme of black text on the yellow background at the bottom noting "Wolf of Mulburry Street"

NGCCyWUnF7ql.jpg

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Think you should definitely modify this to include a picture of Harris with some sort of **** eating grin if a picture is available and put in that Wolf of Wall Street color theme of black text on the yellow background at the bottom noting "Wolf of Mulburry Street"

NGCCyWUnF7ql.jpg

Didn't see this - uhhh I was busy. :doh:

That said, Kaoss you can have your GDT back. I simply filled in by proxy.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Didn't see this - uhhh I was busy. :doh:

That said, Kaoss you can have your GDT back. I simply filled in by proxy.

only took the Hawks game cause I was off work sigh.

cant make them as regularly due to my work hours these days. but ill do them where I can :)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Request: Come on guys. It isn't an obligation but please if you can step up to make GDTs so we don't have to throw together crap right before game time that would be awesome.

Know most are busy, but the team is doing well so we should show it.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I don't mind doing them but it's tough and it does take a lot of time. I did a lot of them the last few years, seems like we don't have as many doing them anymore. I'm looking at you Kaoss lol, where the hell is Doge? ForeverJerseyGirl has done a bunch, seems like whenever I do one they can never get on a streak and no one follows up for the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad