Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
It's that time of year again....

GDT Sign ups!

picgifs-party-hard-swag-9613112.gif

So, let's go over the rules for the newcomers, just so we are on the same page:

1) Don't sign up if you don't actually mean to start one. Nothing worse than people wanting to start up a GDT who don't, leaving us to throw one together last minute.

2) If you can't commit to one because of circumstances, post in here as such. We'll figure something else

3) If the team wins, whoever made the GDT for that game makes the next one. We keep doing this until the team looses, then it goes to the next person in the list.

4) Don't go out of your way to insult/belittle the opponent. Too much

5) We like gifs.

So, let's go Devils!

1) ForeverJerseyGirl
2) Zacha Attacks
3) DevRickus
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE DATES:

Nov.12 - Kaoss, because legend.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sticky for truth.

Like to add let's step our GDT game up and be the best on HF.

So use this thread to spitball ideas and don't be afraid to ask for help. People who are photoshop wizards will try and help when they can or help dig up gifs, pics or whatever.

We lost a lot of great GDTs in the old thread deletions so let's make some hilarious new ones.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
FJG is first!

I remember the heydey of the 2012 season GDTs as some of the best.

As well, I'll be linking to the GDTs in some way as well for posterity.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I don't have the time to make them, but I'd be willing to throw a bunch of ideas out there.

DevRickus

Damon Severson Fan Club President
Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
I would be happy to do it. Only question I have is when they need to be up. Is there a certain time. I get to work at 8am most days and can do it right away at work but didnt know if that was too late.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I would be happy to do it. Only question I have is when they need to be up. Is there a certain time. I get to work at 8am most days and can do it right away at work but didnt know if that was too late.

If its a night game, then midnight EST game day, though if its a few hours later that is cool.

People don't really start to get jumpy about it if its not up by around noon gameday on a weekday, earlier on the weekend

Last edited:

DevRickus

Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
If its a night game, then midnight EST game day, though if its a few hours later that is cool.

People don't really start to get jumpy about it if its not up by around noon gameday on a weekday, earlier on the week

Works for me. Happy to add my name to the list.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
reserving November 12th vs Hawks. off work that week so can do one

DevRickus

Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
Quick question. When it becomes the next person's turn in the list will they be notified or should I just keep checking this thread.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I'm here if anyone needs photoshop help or formatting of GDT's. I have a bunch of stuff saved, gifs and other pics.

I do need to stock up on some new Shero/Hynes stuff, got nothin there. I sure am going to miss Lou and Pete lol.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm here if anyone needs photoshop help or formatting of GDT's. I have a bunch of stuff saved, gifs and other pics.

I do need to stock up on some new Shero/Hynes stuff, got nothin there. I sure am going to miss Lou and Pete lol.

Well Lou can still make cameo appearances since he is Lou. :laugh:

I think Hynes will be good for GIFs. Seems like he can get firey.

DevRickus

Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
Since we are 0-2 and I see I am 3rd on the list, does this mean I am up next? Also, if so, how soon is too soon to put up the GDT?

Last edited:

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I was thinking about doing a Shameless one based off the intro to the show, like how they introduced everyone in the first show.

Although I have no photoshop skills so I would need some help. Maybe I'll come back to it later but I don't have the time for it now.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
So some ideas

The peanuts movie is coming out next month, I'd figure a peanuts theme could be good.

There has to be another Star Wars one for that movie.

A Movember theme since the guys seem not to be aware they can have facial hair.

A video game theme.

NJ Devil on a Zamboni meets the Oregon Trail theme?

Shero's superheroes.

Devil players interviews dubbed over radio call ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad