GDT: September 4 | Opening Cup | Dynamo Moscow vs. Traktor Chelyabinsk

ult

Sep 21, 2009
If that's Sergei Fedotov, he's great! Much better than Czech announcers on Sport 1, that's for sure.

There's a mistake to the right of the player window: it says (in Russian) that this is a play-off game. :D

What doesn't work for me, at least on the iPad, is tapping in the list of highlists, rewinding to that particular moment. I wanted to re-watch the goal scored in the first period, but tapping that line does nothing. It's only possible to rewind manually by moving that thing at the bottom of the player window.

Yes, it's Fedotov and Khavanov duo.

And those highlight buttons on the right are not for rewinding, it's short clips of said moments. Works fine for me.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Traktor still is soft, and they've lost solid amount of skill on top of that. Doesn't bode well for their eventual cup chances. #PrematureStatements

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Nah. He called his bank directly afterwards and his limit 480 euro. His credit card was at 0 euro before. Weird...

Well, the error message couldn't be clearer: "Refusal by bank, Exceeds amount limit."

He should call his bank again and quote the transaction ID no. to them, 23979893, so someone at the bank can take a look at what went wrong with that particular transaction. :nod:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
those highlight buttons on the right are not for rewinding, it's short clips of said moments. Works fine for me.

Looks like they have not optimised them for the iPad / touch interface. Tapping those lines or the little blue "play" icons just does nothing at all on the iPad. Probably requires a mouse click, but it shouldn't in 2013!

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
3... damn, 4-1

Traktor doesn't really look like the team to take the cup from Dynamo at this point.

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
Fantastic Dynamo, simply phenomenal. This is Soviet hockey, no matter what others say- great passing, great plays and goals (especially last three). Soviet hockey doesn't mean you have to be lazy as ******* and just show skills. DārziņÅ¡ showed his too but didn't score...

Hockeyfan31*

Btw Dynamo fans were great. Loud with huge flags and everything :) proper support

ult

Sep 21, 2009
There's the game highlights. You can also watch in HD.

You know, I don't really think it's HD. The video has SD version logo in the corner. KHL TV HD has the red hd sign, and the quality was much better. They should do something about it.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Has Kuznetsov ever played a worse game in his life? Minus 4, with his coach thinking it was minus 5, because that's how bad it looked watching him tonight. Quite an implosion, starting with that penalty in the opening minute of the game. As if he spent last night celebrating the launch of the new season, or something. ;)

VladNYC*

And Dynamo reminds everyone why they won the cup two years in a row. Amazing team! :handclap: Old school soviet hockey!

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
You know, I don't really think it's HD. The video has SD version logo in the corner. KHL TV HD has the red hd sign, and the quality was much better. They should do something about it.

Well, the quality though seems like the same as from 720p Youtube videos so perhaps it's just youtube's kind of HD...

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Well, there's nothing to say..... Soin's goal represents just everything I like about russian hockey... Sheer beauty.:handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad