Novak Filip | Granak Dominik
Solovyov Maxim | Jalasvaara Janne
Vishnevsky Dmitry | Mironov
Koryagin | Barantsev Denis

Starting Goaltender | Backup Goaltender
Yeryomenko Alexander | Lazushin Alexander

Traktor Chelyabinsk Lineup:
Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
23 Stanislav Chistov | 19 Anton Kuryanov | 84 Evgeny Kuznetsov (A)
27 Petri Kontiola | 38 Jan Bulis | 46 Andrei Kostitsyn
44 Konstantin Panov (C)| 14 Yegor Dugin | 10 Lauris Darzins
15 Anton Glinkin | 9 Andrei Popov | 91 Mikhail Mokin

Left Defenseman | Right Defenseman
11 Dmitry Ryabykin (A)| 58 Alexei Bondarev
9 Alexei Vasilchenko | 63 Maxim Kondratyev
75 Renat Mamashev | 25 Evgeny Katichev
7 Alexander Guskov | 65 Mikhail Flyagin

Starting Goaltender | Backup Goaltender
34 Michael Garnett | 84 Vasiliy Demchenko

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

Last edited:

ult

Sep 21, 2009
So, do we need these? I think lately there are much more active posters on KHL subforum, so we might as well get this GDTs going.

Not sure about the lineups, need to find the lines from pre-season games first.

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
In my opinion the Opening Cup is one of the best (if not the best) of all KHL ideas. It adds so much more interest to the start of the season than it would be if some teams like Spartak vs Yugra would be the opening game and it probably generates more buzz in the KHL fan community than any other regular season game and even early play-off rounds (if no big surprises).

This should be marketed more, like more souvenirs and maybe special jerseys for Opening Cup and things like that. Of course it's early season hockey but I have yet to see a boring Opening Cup game (and don't think this year will be the case).

Your predictions? Both teams weren't that impressive during the pre-season but I'd say Dynamo is still picking up their true form and Traktor will grab it. DārziņÅ¡ with a goal or assist :)

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
So, do we need these? I think lately there are much more active posters on KHL subforum, so we might as well get this GDTs going.

For Opening Cup sure. I don't know about the regular season, maybe if it's SKA vs someone big or Radulov threatens to pluck the chicken :laugh:

ult

Sep 21, 2009
For Opening Cup sure. I don't know about the regular season, maybe if it's SKA vs someone big or Radulov threatens to pluck the chicken :laugh:

What about one thread for one game day? Though I doubt I'll be doing those. This one took me long enough. :laugh:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
I also predict a Traktor win, let's say 3-1. Dinamo just got thrashed in a tournament, haven't they?

This game definitely is significant. It's shown on TV here in Slovakia/Czech Rep., too.

Game-day threads make sense for at least some prestigious KHL matchups, say SKA vs. Dinamo Msc. I remember we had at least one Slovan vs. Lev GDT last season. (Every Slovak hockey fan will forever remember at the very least that KHL game in November in Prague, with the clash of 2 Slovak national team captains, with severe repercussions for Slovan/Slovak hockey for many months afterwards.)

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Form book says Traktor, but it is Dynamo, hard to call this one, so I'll say this this game won't end in regulation.

Pretty Vivid

Sep 3, 2013
Thank guys. Yea I'd like to follow the KHL this year. I'm assuming there's no way I can watch on TV, so any website streams or packages would be great thanks!

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Don't worry... some of us participating countries can't watch all games of our teams on TV, either! :shakehead (3 out of 10 games in September for my team, see here.) Well, in the absence of TV coverage, I hope that the official webcasts, or online streams, will be our rescue.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
4-2 Dynamo. They have the stronger roster IMHO and they play in front of their home fans the season opener. That must be enough motivation for them. :handclap:

MrGeno101

Sep 11, 2008
Goal!! Traktors Yegor Dugin score first goal of 2013/14 season!!

Last edited:

ult

Sep 21, 2009
My web player goes always back to national anthem. Anyone else with this problem?

Yes, they have a message saying that this is a test broadcast and they apologize for any inconveniences. Did you pay for it? If yes I guess it should be refunded. It's free now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad